Are you a fan of Inspired by Stamping? Would you like to be a guest designer?
Well, now is YOUR time to shine!
We are looking for new designers to join our team for one month!
WHAT TO EXPECT
- We will be sending our monthly guest designer a $50 gift card (see below for details) to choose their favorite product from our store.
- We require two posts during the month on your blog and ours.
- Create a card or product showcasing tips, techniques or a unique tutorial. All posts must be in tutorial form with lots of pictures or create a video using your new IBS products.
- We also ask that you share your product on two social media sites on the day of your post.
How to Apply
- Create one card/ project using the inspiration photo above. You can be inspired by the colors, layout, theme… let your creativity soar!
- Submit up to four cards, including the inspired card, in your guest designer application email.
In your application, be sure to include:
- Your name, blog address and any social media links
- Explain why you’d like to be a guest designer for Inspired by Stamping
- Do I need to have a blog? YES! This is how my designers and guests show their work and how I can point people in the direction of your posts. Plus, we’ll be having Product Release Blog Hops where you’ll be getting a ton of traffic to your blog.
- Can I use any brand of stamps in my application? Yes, use what you have and show off your favorites!
- Is there a chance I’ll become a full-time designer? Yes! A good majority of my designers have been guest designers in the past and based off their work, our interactions and the posts following their guest designer posts, I’ve seen their passion and asked them to join the team!
- If I’ve been a previous guest designer, can I still submit for this call? Yes!
- How does the Gift Card breakdown? USA & International Designers – $45 to shop & $5 for shipping.
- Can International Designers Apply? Most definitely! We ship worldwide and we most definitely will ship to you too!
Submit your application to email@example.com
I am so very excited to see your submission emails and cannot wait to work with some of you and also check out your blogs.