Hey there crafty friends! Today, I have a few things to share with you! Scroll down to view our giveaway! It’s a little kit I put together that I think is perfect for Mother’s Day. Here are a few other happenings….
Our newsletter goes live this Saturday morning. It’s a great place to see what’s happening, be inspired with our designers, exclusive coupons and so much more! This week, I have created two card front bases for us to color! They are free and a great way to practice our coloring. They will be available only to our newsletter readers. If you haven’t subscribed, you can do so here!
Here’s a lovely sample by our talented designer Jo Herbert! So beautiful! Thank you Jo for sharing this with us!
Happy Mom’s Day! We have a great coupon this week at our store! Take 25% off selected items in our store. No minimum purchased required. Sale ends May 15th at midnight. Please note that this does not include any sale or clearance items. Happy Shopping and Happy Mother’s Day Weekend!
I wanted to share a few cards that went to my Mom and Mum this weekend. The first one is to my MIL in Australia. She adores sunflowers and I just knew that this would make her smile. I am using the retired French Country stamp set. I also used this gorgeous sunflower in our free download as well.
I stamped my image with Antique Linen Distress Ink and then colored it with Winsor & Newton watercolors. I love Pentel watercolor paint brushes which makes it so easy to take my card with me and color while I am away from my desk. My sentiment is from our Big Wonderful stamp set that is just perfect for this time of year.
My 2nd card is for my Mom. I used our Fancy Labels 3 stamp set. I also used the no-line ink technique. I began with Antique Linen again and then colored it with watercolors. After I colored the flowers, I distressed the edges. This gorgeous sentiment from Big Wonderful stamp set is used again in this card.
Here’s a close up of the lovely flowers. I also used Ranger Star Dust Sticklers for a little extra sparkle.
I hope you have enjoyed today’s cards featuring Mom’s or Mum’s. 🙂 I hope you have a lovely weekend spending it with her or spending it with your own family. With paper hugs, Joanna
Here’s what you have to do:
- Leave a comment on our blog. (easy peasy!)
- Follow this blog through the WordPress follower or Feedly or Blog Lovin’ and leave another comment on our blog. (If you already follow, you can leave a comment.)
- Like us on Facebook and leave a comment on the giveaway photo on Facebook (this is pinned to the top of our Facebook page).
- Follow us on Instagram and leave a comment on the prize giveaway photo on Instagram! (If you already follow, just leave a comment.)
- Tag a friend letting them know about our giveaway on Facebook or Instagram
- Follow Inspired by Stamping on twitter and tweet about our inspiration week and our site or blog address (for example “Did you see @inspiredbystamp is having a release week with giveaways? Check it out at www.inspiredbystamping.com”), and leave another comment on our blog. (make sure to @inspiredbystamp so we can see your tweets!)
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel and leave another comment on our blog. (If you already subscribe, you can leave a comment.)
That gives you seven possible entries! You have until May 14 at 11:00pm EST to enter. We will announce the winners here on the blog on May 15th at 7pm EST.
[All supplies are linked to multiple sources in the thumbnails below. Compensated affiliate links are used at no cost to you. It’s just a way to offer you a complete supply list of all the products that I use and to help you create today’s card from start to finish.]