Happy Monday Crafty Friends! We are so happy you are here joining us. Today we kick off a new sale! Grab our Fancy Labels 3 stamp set and receive the Fancy Labels 3 Die for free (value $6)! Sale ends on Saturday May 13th. No coupon needed. Can purchase as many as you like & can be used in conjunction with our newsletter sale! please note that there are no backorders! Happy Shopping!
Same stamp- 2 cards with Mixed Media effects
This is a tutorial made with the same stamp set and almost the same sentiment using Misti, so the stamped image is exactly on the same place. Both cards are very similar, but then totally different.
It’s a fine example of using the same stamp and getting different creation after all.
1. Die cut thick cardstock to the 6*4 1/2” size. For this tutorial I wouldn’t use the Kraft one, but white and black only.
2. Stamp the sentiment over white cardstock with blue pigmented ink and heat emboss with clear embossing powder.
3. Use yellow pigmented ink and white embossing powder to stamp over black cardstock. You sure can use white or clear embossing ink, but I didn’t get them, so any bright pigmented ink works.
4. Use Splats stencil and Texture paste to make texture over the black card.
5. Paint over the black stamped card with Mardi Gras Velvet paint and Lagoon Velvet paint. Don’t use too much paint and wipe the stamped letters with baby wipe.
6. Add some random sequins over the painted card.
7. Use Gel Medium with as stencil over the white stamped card and let it dry.
8. Mist the white card with three Art Anthology colorations: Avocado, Barbie and Siesta Key. Let the color dry before you add another one.
9. Add a few random enamel dots and small black rhinestones.
Stamps- Inspired by Stamping
Inks- Memento Luxe Tsukineko
Embossing powders- WOW!
Paints, mists- Art Anthology
Rhinestones, sequins- craft shop
Stencils- Art Anthology
Other- Gel Medium, Texture Paste
Misti Stamping tool