Hello everyone, Berina here. Welcome to my inspiration post for this month! I’m here to share a super simple card with you.
Here’s my card for you today.
This orchid stamp from the Australian Nature I stamp set is one of my favorites. You can see me using it often.
Here’s how I made this card:
- I took a piece of white card stock in size 4″ x 5.5″. I stamped the orchid stamp from the Australian Nature I stamp set on the lower left corner and the upper right corner with Simon Says Stamp Cobblestone ink for a soft look.
- I colored the orchids with Crayola color pencils. I used 3 shades of pink and 2 shades of green. Keeping the pencils really sharp helped in getting the textured look.
- I stamped the sentiment ‘You Are Fabulous’ from the You Are stamp set with Simon Says Stamp Cobblestone ink.
- I adhered the card panel onto grey colored A2 card base using ScorTape double sided adhesive
- I added a few sequins from the Inspired By Stamping sequin mix. It had the perfect colors, matching my orchid flowers and leaves.
Here’s another look at the finished card.
And a look from the side
That’s all from me for now. Hope you like this card. If you make one inspired by this, please share it with us. Thank you for stopping by.
[All supplies are linked to multiple sources in the thumbnails at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you. It’s just a way to offer you a complete supply list of all the products that I use and to help you create today’s card from start to finish. You can check out our disclosure here]