Hello my dear crafty friends!
Irit is here and today I am going to share three Love cards made with new, just released, Inspired by Stamping products.
Love is certainly in the air just a few days before the Valentine day. So that new Inspired by Stamping Love sentiment bundle that included the most perfect Love sentiments stamp set and a delicious Love die all together.
All cards are pretty much clean and simple and I made a full step by step tutorial for the shaker card and I am just showcasing the two other cards with written instructions.
So here is the Shaker card and a tutorial for you!
Step by step instructions:
1. Die cut the thick white solid cardstock with two larger rectangle stitched dies from Elizabeth Crafts set.
2. Die cut the transparency with the second die to fit the second layer of your card.
3. Die cut your second die cut rectangle with a largest heart die. Die cut one transparent heart with the same die.
4. Use heart dies to make the foam glue sheet die cut using 3L foam sheet. Keep the inside die cut for the future use. (Not today).
5. Die cut another 2 hearts using white and dark red cardstock.
6. Die cut the word LOVE 4 times using Inspired by Stamping die. Make three white die cuts and one dark red.
7. Glue the transparent die cut rectangle on the back of the white rectangle as shown.
8. Glue the glue foam die cut heart on the front of the rectangle and cover with white cardstock die cut, Glue the card front over the card base.
9. Add Inspired by Stamping sequins inside the heart shape.
10. Cover with transparent die cut heart and glue the dark red die cut heart over it. Your shaker is done!
11. Glue three white Love die cuts one over another and cover with red one.
12. Stamp the rest of the sentiment using Inspired by Stamping stamp set and dark pink ink.
And now to two other cards.
How to make this card:
1. Make basic card with dark pink cardstock and add lighter pink cardstock layer.
2. Die cut word Love with IBS die three times on thick white cardstock. Do not pull the top two die cuts from the base.
3. Die cut Love word once using the darker pink cardstock. Inlay the word inside the white die cut piece as shown.
4. Stamp the rest of the sentiment as shown.
5. Glue a few sequins over the card.
6. Add light pink glitter over glue foam heart shapes and glue them on the card.
And the last card for today:
How to make this card:
1. Make red cardstock basic card. Cut Kraft matting a bit smaller than the basic red card.
2. Die cut the stitched triangle with MFT dies and arrange both parts over the Kraft matting as shown.
3. Stamp the word Love with red pigmented ink and heat emboss with clear embossing powder.
4. Stamp the rest of the sentiment with black pigmented ink and heat emboss with clear embossing powder.
5. Stamp the heart flowers on the corner in the same way. Add three paper roses and a lace bow as shown.
[All supplies are linked to multiple sources in the thumbnails at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you. It’s just a way to offer you a complete supply list of all the products that I use and to help you create today’s card from start to finish. You can check out our disclosure here]