Hello everyone !!!
This is Anita here !! We are almost in the middle of January and it seems just yesterday when we were celebrating New year. How time flies ! However , what is constant is the relationships we share with our loved ones !!!. This continues to grow and never fades away .
On this note, let me share a card with you that has shades of OMBRE !!! I love ombre cards and the hues from dark to light looks just gorgeous.
I have used the stamp Cherry Blossom here and have combined ombre distressing with some heat embossing.
- To make the card, I cut a white card stock to size 4 inches by 6 inches and distressed with Seedless preserves, Milled Lavender and Spun Sugar distress inks going from dark to light giving a ombre effect.
- I stamped the image of cherry blossom with Versamark embossing ink on the distressed card panel and used Rangers super fine white embossing powder and heat set it with my heat gun.
- Next , I stamped another image of cherry blossom on white card stock with stazon black ink and coloured it with zig markers. I added a few dots of metallic paint on the stamens and fussy cut the image.
- I stamped the sentiment with black stazon on a piece of vellum and used black metallic finish embossing powder and heat set it.
- I added a strip of white card stock under the vellum to highlight the sentiment and popped up the cherry blossom on a circle frame die cut with 3D foam tape.
The finished panel is mounted on a card base that measures 7inches by 5inches.
Do visit the IBS store for amazing stamp sets. We have loads of new things coming up in this week so stay tuned with us. I hope you liked this card !!!! I can feel the spring in the air !!! Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting.