Are you a fan of Inspired by Stamping? Would you like to be a designer?
Well, now is YOUR time to shine!
We are looking for 5 new designers to join our team for 2017!
WHAT TO EXPECT
- We will be sending our designers new release items to work with plus a welcome package of goodies to new designers.
- We require two posts during the month on your blog and ours. Plus, inspirational release cards for our website.
- Create a card or product showcasing tips, techniques or a unique tutorial. All posts must be in tutorial form with lots of pictures or create a video using your new IBS products.
- We also ask that you share your product on two social media sites on the day of your post.
- The design team member will be actively partcipating from Jan 2017 – Dec 31, 2017
HOW TO APPLY
- Create one card/ project using one or more of the inspiration photos above. You can be inspired by the colors, layout, theme… let your creativity soar!
- Submit up to four past cards. Some of your all time favorite cards or projects that you have created. Your best work that you are most proud of.
IN YOUR APPLICATION, BE SURE TO INCLUDE:
- Your name, blog address and any social media links
- Explain why you’d like to be a guest designer for Inspired by Stamping
- Do I need to have a blog? YES! This is how my designers and guests show their work and how I can point people in the direction of your posts. Plus, we’ll be having Product Release Blog Hops where you’ll be getting a ton of traffic to your blog.
- Can I use any brand of stamps in my application? Yes, use what you have and show off your favorites!
- If I’ve been a previous guest designer, can I still submit for this call? Yes!
- Can International Designers Apply? Most definitely! We ship worldwide and we most definitely will ship to you too!
- How will I find out if I made the team? Designers will be notified via email from myself, Joanna Munster.
- Deadline is October 31, 2016. Winners will be announced November 29, 2016 on my blog.
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am so very excited to see your submission emails and cannot wait to work with some of you and also check out your blogs.