Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my card tutorial made for Inspired by Stamping.
This card (actually two) was made with Gelli plate and stencil and as you will see you can make dozens of such cards in no time with the very same paints and one single stencil.
So here we go to the tutorial:
1. Use a few matching fluid acrylics over Gelli Plate with your favorite stencil.
I used DecoArt Media line paints and Scrapmatts stencil.
2. Make a few prints with those paints over the stencil and without it (the negative mono print). You can see how similar and yet different are those prints.
3. Die cut the piece that you would love as your card base. Try to find one with the light/empty space for the sentiment stamping.
4. Stamp the huge Inspired by Stamping sentiment using the new, just released stamp set namedJust for you. My tip for this step: you don’t need to use clear embossing ink or the same color ink as your embossing powder. If you are going to use dark embossing powder, like black one here, you can use any good pigment ink color. I used dark blue and still the sentiment is black after all.
Also stamp some small stars from the same set in the same way over the card.
5. Die cut the basic light blue card with Elizabeth Crafts die and add some white acrylic highlights with a small brush as shown.
Actually your card is all done. But to make it more interesting I added chipboard saying on the corner and a piece of painted chipboard in the same shape as my stencil used here.
And how about second card? Remember that we had a lot of background prints? So here are the card twins here and I hope you like them!
[All supplies are linked to multiple sources in the thumbnails at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you. It’s just a way to offer you a complete supply list of all the products that I use and to help you create today’s card from start to finish.]
Stencil, chipboards- Scrapmatts
On Sale Now