Hey everyone! It’s day 3 of our release. Today, we have a fun little Flamingo stamp set to introduce to you all. But first, have you left a comment on the previous two days? We are giving away a stamp set each day this week, so if you haven’t comment, please go back to day 1 & day 2 to leave one. 🙂
Flamingos stamp set is a little 3×4 size set with a bold punch. The flamingo stands at almost 4″ tall. I have also created a little separate wing so that you can change the color, add some pattern to her wing and much more. Each sentiment coordinates with this beauty and also offer encouragement to those that need it. We also have a coordinating cut file for those that don’t like snipping.
My first card is a super easy card to create. Minimal cutting and lots of white space. I would definitely call this a CAS card. Here’s a few tips on how I created this card.
- I began with a white on white cardstock. After stamping and creating this card, I added some foam dimensionals to lift it up for added dimension.
- I grabbed a doily that I had and cut it in half.
- Washi Tape is a super and easy way of adding color without worrying about cutting and adhering as shown here.
- Twine added some much-needed dimension and some beautiful texture to the card.
- For my flamingo winged image, I stamped it on patterned paper on the opposite side and then cut it out using my paper scissors.
Minimum supplies is the theme this week and as you can see here, I grabbed some more burlap and sequins once again. This card only took a total of 10 minutes top. So if you are looking for a quick and easy card, this is the one.
- After stamping my flamingo in two different colors, I added the burlap a 1/2″ larger than my cut image. This allowed me to layer the two perfectly together.
- Two 1″ stripes of patterned paper was used here. This is a great way to use up all your scrap paper that you have lying around.
- Memento Black Ink give a rich and super dark sentiment image. I love the encouragement sentiments from this set.
- Finally, some sequins in the corner add some sparkle to this simple card.
I hope that you have enjoyed today’s inspirational cards! Now let’s take a peek at what our designers have created.
It’s time for today’s giveaway!
Would you like to win the Flamingo stamp set?
Just leave a comment below by Friday April 22nd to enter. I will select one random winner from all the comments below. Winner will be posted on our Winners page by Friday April 22nd.
I will be back tomorrow as we introduce our new Plumeria stamp set along with more chances to win, so be sure to stop on by. Good luck and thanks for sharing the excitement with us.