Welcome to our April Release Week! We are so excited to be officially sharing 4 new stamp sets this week. The last few weeks, I’ve been taking a few pics of some sneak peeks on Instagram. It’s been so fun and I am so excited that the week is finally here!
Every day this week, we will be showcasing a new stamp set with inspirations from myself (Joanna) and our designers. On Friday, April 22nd, all product will be available for purchase at our stores.
Let’s start the week off with our new free stamp of the month. Spend $50 on product (before shipping) and receive this 3×4 size stamp set free. Here’s a look at our newest free stamp set.
You Are stamp set is near and dear to my heart. We all have moments in life when a friend or family member needs love, encouragement and to let that someone in the world know that we think they are amazing. I belive this set will create those cards does just that. “You Are” is a large stamp set that measures almost 4 inches across. You can add any sentiment to create a longer stamped image or stack them. I belive that this set will bring joy and love to all recipients
Here are a just two examples of what this set can do.
As most of you know from my post from last week, I have very limited supplies on hand until our shipping container arrives. So the next few months, I will be sharing very clean & simple cards that will take under 20 minutes to create. Here are a few tips to help you create this card…
- When creating a card, I always choose three colors. With this card, I focused on tan, greens and a little bold purple.
- Cut three 3″ x 4″ patterned cardstock and layer them differently. Here, I am using Spring Lilacs Paper Pad & Vellum.
- I watercolored this bold butterfly using our Australian Nature I stamp set using Distress markers and then snipped it out.
- Gold and cream twine was used around the vellum. No bow needed as it added enough dimension without one.
- Finally, randomly place rhinestones throughout the card for a little more sparkle.
My next card is another super easy card that I know you can create in under 20 minutes. The extra layer of white on white makes this card pop with added dimensions. Here’s a few tips…
- Burlap or Heshin, is a great way to add texture. I purchased this at Hobby Lobby last week and love the paper back that makes it super easy to adhere to cardstock.
- These two banners were simple to create. Just take our Whimsical Banner stamp set and stamp on the back on the cardstock. Next, cut them out with paper scissors.
- The littlest bow ever was created by using two pencils instead of my bow maker. For more info on how I create bows, visit our youtube page.
- After stamping my sentiment, I didn’t cut the cardstock straight. No worries, just use your fingernail to lift the cardstock and create a curved edge.
I hope that you have enjoyed today’s inspirational cards! Now let’s take a peek at what our designers have created.
It’s time for today’s giveaway!
Would you like to win the You Are stamp set?
Just leave a comment below by Friday April 22nd to enter. I will select one random winner from all the comments below. Winner will be posted on our Winners page by Friday April 22nd.
I will be back tomorrow as we introduce our new Magnolias stamp set along with more chances to win, so be sure to stop on by. Good luck and thanks for sharing the excitement with us.