Hey everyone, It’s Joanna here today sharing lots of great things happening here at Inspired by Stamping. We have a release next week! Yep! I’m so excited about sharing our new sets here in the USA. It’s super duper amazing to be home again here and now creating!
Did you know that we have free shipping going on until the 15th? Our code is WelcomeHome You must purchase a minimum of $25 to be able to qualify. I must admit quanities are very limited at the moment.
Also, don’t forget to scroll all the way down to take see all our other news at the bottom of this post!
Creating cards for next week’s release has been very challenging. Everything that I brought arrived in a suitcase. So I do not have punches, Big Shot, Silhouette machine, or any of the normal luxury crafty items that help making cards simple. Over the next few months (our shipping container arrives on June 12th), I will be focusing on “back to basics” cards. No fancy cutting, etc., I hope you join me as we bring back the word CAS (clean and simple) here at Inspired by Stamping.
Here are some tips on creating today’s card:
- Layering white on white is a great way to add dimension to your card by just adding some foam dimensionals.
- Vintage Floral Paper Pad was used with these great green stripes. I then ripped the bottom edge for a little bit more pizazz.
- Because I don’t have a sewing machine, I simply stapled the top of my banners.
- Three flowers at the top corner give the card a focal point and coordinates well with the green stripes.
- Stamp your sentiment from our Wishing You stamp set onto white card stock and then curl the edges with your finger.
- Lastly, sprinkle some sequins on your card, where they land, glue them there. It makes it fun and you truly don’t have to worry to much where they should go.
Here’s another close up of my card with all the tips mentioned above.
This card all in all took about 15-20 minutes. I think it would have taken less but I had to find the stapler. LOL! 😉
Now here’s a look at a few things that are happening here at Inspired by Stamping…..
Are you a Facebook Art Challenge Member? You can sign up here. This week we are focusing on a sketch. Create a card using the sketch and you could be up for a $10 gift card from our store.
Here’s the sketch to play along.
I mentioned above that there is a coupon for free shipping. 🙂 It’s good till the 15th of April
Our Customer Gallery Contest is back up and running. I have created a new Linky. Once we receive 50 entries, I will pick a winner. Here’s the link https://joannamunster.com/customer-gallery/
The stamp showed today is our free stamp set of the month. Spend $50 in product (before shipping) and receive this set for free. For more details click here
I will be heading on over to our Instagram page the rest of the week for sneak peeks and lots more fun! I hope you join me. Until then, I will see you on Monday for release week! I hope you join in on the fun! With paper hugs and love, Joanna
Check Out Our Bestsellers