Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new Inspired by Stamping project.
Long time since I made some other then cards projects and when I got this new stamp set I knew that I will do the altered heart.
I didn’t make a tutorial for this project, but I am going to explain you the steps so you can buy this gorgeous stamp set and to make the very similar project.
- Paint the chipboard heart with acylic paint and cover with one step crackle to get this delicate texture.
Put the heart frame aside and let it dry.
- Take a sheet of Mixed Media thick cardstock and outline the spots with a pencil so you can know where to stamp.
Take the My Valentines stamp set and stamp inside 6 of the spots. You sure can add more, but I wanted to add some inside texture with stencil,so I made 6 stamped spots. Stamp with clear embossing ink and heat emboss with black embossing powder.
- Use texture paste to make some swirls using a stencil in the free spot around the stamped words. Let it dry.
- Mist the whole piece with a mix of purple and blue mists till you like the color. Dry in between each color unless you want your piece to become a brown mess.
- Cover the small book plate chipboard with glue and add blue glitter. Paint the music notes with black paint and glue over the book plate. Add 2 star brads and glue the small plate over the frame so you can still see the stamped Love word.
- Embellish with a couple of light purple blings and enjoy your Heart.
And this is My Valentines set I used to make this project: