Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to Inspired by Stamping.
Spring is almost here. So the best way to welcome Spring is to make a couple of spring cards. As we are Jewish and don’t celebrate Easter, I just used the other sentiment from this totally versatile and gorgeous new IBS set named Easter Bunnies.
It’s not a real tutorial, but I took some photos of a few stages and I think that this is a card to any level of crafter: easy to make with some watercolors and just a light Mixed Media background.
So here we go:
- Stamp the Bunnies image over watercolor paper with clear embossing ink and heat emboss with black powder.
- Color the image with water colors. You can use whatever water colors you own. Lucky me has those Real Brush markers as they are very easy to use.
So after I colored the bunnies I made a free hand cut of the image.
I made another stamped layer of the same image and made 2 layers focal point image using 3d foam glue.
- The background layer was first dry embossed with Darice folder.Then I added some splashes made with 2 colors of mists and finished it with a couple of stickers’ stitches.
- Stamp the sentiment with black permanent ink and hand cut it as a banner. Color with one of the mists using baby wipe.
Adhere the sentiment as shown.
- Add a few rhinestones to finish your card.
I hope you liked today’s card. With paper hugs, Irit