Welcome to the Inspired by Stamping Monthly Blog Challenge!
Every month on the 15th, in our Inspired by Stamping Newsletter, we share 3 different types of inspiration for you to try featuring color combinations, sketches & on trend items. It’s up to you if you would like to use 1, 2 or 3 of the featured inspirations below! We are just happy you are joining us!
This month we introduced a new digital Valentine’s Day stamp in our newsletter! Not a newsletter subscriber? You can sign up here and the new digital stamp will be sent to your inbox as a free gift!
Please note: This will only be available until February 15th, 2015. After this, I will not be offering this digital item again. Our designers have already asked for this to be made into a stamp set. Let me know what you think and if popularity rules, we will most definitely create a stamp set with it.
We ask that you do NOT share this on Pinterest or other social media sites. This is designed for you, my friends, to enjoy as you create beautiful artwork. It is not allowed to be mass produced or the image sold in any form. To do so will be copyright infringement. I am sorry to have to say this but I have recently had my artwork stolen. :/ So enjoy! Have fun and I can’t wait to see what you create with this!
We invite you to use this new stamp with this month’s challenge. If you do, your card/project will receive 2 votes instead of one. The more votes you receive the more chances of winning the $30 gift card!
Here Are This Month’s Inspirations!
* Create a card or project on your blog using one or more of the options above!*
Please note: If you see a color from the photo inspiration that we didn’t use, please go ahead and use it in place of one of the chosen colors. Only want to use 2 colors from above, that’s o.k. too! Don’t forget to flip the sketch if you’d like!
* Direct Links that are not linked back to us will not be considered for the monthly prize.
* Please upload your card/project to your blog or online gallery. Leave a direct link to your project using the linky widget at the bottom of this post. (Please understand that we love leaving comments but having to scroll through your entire blog can be difficult so we ask that you use a direct link to your post)
*When uploading to online galleries please add IBSIC90 to your post.
* Don’t have a blog or online gallery? That’s o.k. we’d still love for you to join us! Please email us your project at firstname.lastname@example.org And we will add your project to the contest!
* DEADLINE: February 14th, 11:59pm AEST (Brisbane, Australia) or 9:00AM February 15th EST
* At this time ALL products (stamps, paper, dies) are welcomed with our challenge.
*Receive an EXTRA VOTE if you use something from Inspired by Stamping such as a stamp, die or paper pad. If you don’t have any stamps from us yet, we have some complimentary downloads from our past newsletters for you to try. You can Click Here to grab them. Don’t forget to let us know that you are using these in your post.
*Remember the more you enter the more chances of winning this month’s gift card!
*You may enter as many times as you wish, but please only enter newly created projects for submission (no back-dated projects that have been previously posted on your blog).
We love to leave you sweet comments, but Word Verification slows the process down. Please consider turning Word Verification OFF and leaving Comment Moderation ON!
1 randomly selected winner will receive a $30 Gift Card from the Inspired by Stamping Store to spend any way they choose. Plus our new gift cards go towards international shipping now! Whoo Hoo!
Are you currently a newsletter subscriber? You can sign-up HERE for inspirations and free downloads!
You can view past issues HERE.
Looking for past sketches and color combinations? You’ll always find these on our IBSIC Pinterest Board!
Looking for last month’s winner? Check Out our Winners Page. We also announce our winner each month on our newsletter.
We look forward to seeing your gorgeous creations over the next month!
[inlinkz_linkup id=485267 mode=1]