Hey there crafty friends! Today, Irit shares with us a tutorial about creating your own background. We are so excited to share this tutorial with you! Here’s Irit!
Make you own background stamps with red rubber leftovers tutorial
by Irit Shalom
Cardstock: Green, cream
Stamps: Flower of the month- Water Lily- Inspired by Stamping
Black permanent, light brown water based
Red rubber leftovers
How to make this card
1. Make your faux mosaic stamp with a lot of small pieces of leftover red rubber over an acrylic block.
2. Stamp the Lily image with VersaMark and heat emboss with black powder.
3. Color the image with a mix of distress markers and Gelatos.
4. Stamp the background with your handmade stamp and VersMark ink. Ink mosaic stamp with VersaMark and stamp over the colored image and the whole background. Heat emboss with clear powder.
5. Rub Tea Dye ink over the surface and cover both image and background. Wipe the ink from heat embossed parts to get the finished piece. Stamp the frog, heat emboss it with black powder, color with markers and hand cut. Glue it near the image with 3D foam glue.
6. Stamp the sentiment with black ink. Add some random pearls over the card. Trim the stamped piece and glue it over your green basic card.