It is our last day here for our Holiday Release! We hope that you have enjoyed all the inspirations this week! We appreciate your kind comments and I have read everyone of your comments too. Today we are introducing our Build A Stockings stamp set!

Inspired by Stamping Build A Stocking Cut Files

Build A Stocking

Size 4×8

Set of 17

This set is so fun! The stockings are extra large and you can create masculine or feminine stockings for everyone! They are extra large to fit your card or you can make a stand alone card. You can also take the cut file template and create felt candy cane stockings as shown below!

Inspired-by-Stamping-Building Cut Files-

Build A Stocking Cut File

Retails $.99

We have created two cut files for this great set! We know how popular stitching is at the moment and we created a file that will cut out little stitching around the inside of the stockings. The second file contains a plain outline of the stamps shown above so that you can stamp this beautiful image with our stamps too.

Stocking-Builder

We also 15 stamp sets that were given to us with a slight error in one of the stocking toppers as shown above with the pink line around it. We are selling these 15 sets at a limited price of only $8.50. All the other stamps in this set are perfect and stamp beautifully. Stock is very limited! But you will save $10 off the retail price with these.

This card was truly fun to create and I am so excited to share it with you! I love the extra large stocking image and after cutting it out with the cutting machine, it stamped perfectly with a little green ink!

Inspired by Stamping, Joanna Munster, Build A Stocking stamp set, Holiday Tags stamp set, Christmas Ribbon Collection, Christmas card, Holliday Card (3)

I then stamped the topper using the stripes from this set. I then added a white triple bow using our Christmas Ribbon Collection.

Inspired by Stamping, Joanna Munster, Build A Stocking stamp set, Holiday Tags stamp set, Christmas Ribbon Collection, Christmas card, Holliday Card (2)

I then added these cut little tags using our Holiday Tags stamp set.

Next up, is a cute felt project that I created for my kids. I think they are going to love these when they get home from school today. Especially when I finally was able to get some candy canes at the store this morning!

Inspired by Stamping, Joanna Munster, Build A Stocking stamp set, Felt Stockings

I began by cutting out the stocking pattern with my Cameo and lightly traced two stocking images. I then traced the stripes topper but cut it straight across omitting the little curves. Next, I stitched the crochet trim, pom poms and ribbon onto the front.

Inspired by Stamping, Joanna Munster, Build A Stocking stamp set, Christmas Stockings, Brayden's

Before stitching the two together, I cut out the Christmas tree from this set and glued it on with fabric glue. Lastly, I adhered the buttons and the little navy blue hook to the top. This one is for my son, Brayden.

Inspired by Stamping, Joanna Munster, Build A Stocking stamp set, Christmas Stockings, Lizzi's

Lizzi’s favorite color is ocean blue and I knew she’d love this one. I found this little snowflake in my felt stash. I have made everyone felt stockings over the years and this was one of the left overs. I also added a little crochet trim loop to hang on the Christmas tree.

Inspired by Stamping, Joanna Munster, Build A Stocking stamp set, Christmas Stockings, Tessa's

Lastly is Tessa’s. She loves all colors of pink. I found some great hot pink pom pom ribbon and love how it contrasts against the light pink. I then added these buttons.

After adding all my details, I then stitched the two layers together leaving the top open for candy canes and treats for Christmas! It was such a fun project to make and I hope you feel inspired to make a couple of them for your tree this year!

21 thoughts on “Introducing Build a Stockings stamp set…

1. Robyn Oliver says:

WOW What great new Christmas sets Joanna, very versatile and love ALL the inspiration from you and the team…do love the little felt stockings today. I don’t think I have a favourite Christmas song – all the old carols are lovely and then I have Michael Buble’s CD – I love his croooony voice singing the new songs too. Enjoy your weekend…cheers Robyn

2. Karen Petitt says:

Such a super stinking cute set! I love, love, love these new Christmas stamps and seeing all the different creations from you and your DT has been fabulous. I love everything I have seen this week and know that I will be asking Santa for some more of your wonderful stamp designs for Christmas.
    I have a Michael Buble Christmas CD and I love every one that he sings so very much. I especially love hearing Santa Claus is coming to town! Hope you all have a fab weekend x

3. Berina Febin says:

beautiful stamp set!! love these images… and nice inspiration… I love Christmas songs!! it’s really tough to pick one song… I’d say “O Holy Night”
    -Berina

4. Janis in ID says:

Love the adorable build a stocking set!! Such a sweet and fun idea!!

I listen to Christmas music a lot ….. even throughout the year, at times! I love Mannheim Steamroller’s renditions of all the traditional carols. My favorite carol is The First Noel.
    <3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

5. JennyH says:

Great new stamp set, I like the size of the stocking, so much you can do with it.
    Love love love the felt stockings Joanna….so cute.
    I don’t usually listen to Christmas music, but last year got Bad Religion’s Christmas Songs, a different sound but makes for a rockin’ Christmas : )

6. Emily H says:

I love this stamp set!! So cute!!! I do listen to Christmas music. I like a lot of songs. I really like Go Tell it on the Mountain.

7. Diana says:

Wonderful samples of the DT. Those felt stockings are adorable. 🙂 Just fell in love with them.
    I do listen to Christmas songs. One of my favorite is Winter Wonderland.

8. Martha H. says:

Congrats to the winner!

I can see why this is you favorite stamp set! Gorgeous!

One of my favorite Christmas songs is Do They Know it’s Christmas by Band Aid. This song asks us to think of those who are living in poverty and hunger in Africa during the Christmas season, reminding us that they might not even know it’s Christmas.

9. Cheryl Wright says:

Congratulations to Jean! Loving all these fabulous creations. My favourite Christmas song would have to be The Little Drummer Boy. It always brings back memories of my childhood.

10. Chrissie says:

I don’t go out of my way to listen to Christmas music but in the UK you can’t avoid it from November onwards! My top favourite is by Mariah Carey, All I want for Christmas is you.

11. Donna Phelan says:

Oh I love that stocking, n the cards and those felt ones are ADORABLE! I like all Christmas Music, with dinner we enjoy some renditions by The Rat Pack! They never go out of style! 🙂

12. Sue D says:

I like the shape of this stocking and all the ways to decorate it.
    My favorite Christmas song is Joy to the World.

13. Denise Bryant says:

Gorgeous projects today! Love the Build a Stocking Set!
    My favorite Christmas song…. O, Holy Night.

14. KT Fit Kitty says:

All of your samples are awesome! I love these new sets! Christmas music – YES!!! I love Christmas music and I have so many favourites but the one I love the most is “Do they know it’s Christmas” by Band Aid. No, not a traditional holiday song but I love the meaning and cause behind it. You are inspiring me to get out all my Christmas CDs now and have a listen!

15. frommycraftroom says:

What a great new set. I hope santa is nice to me and I can get an electronic cutting machine – I like the idea of cutting the stockings in 2 sizes and love how you cut them in felt.
    Great projects everyone.

16. Regina says:

oh, what lovely stamps! The Santa stocking die is wonderful!
    I love all the traditional Christmas songs. Here in Germany we have so many songs