Welcome to day 3 of the release! Today, we are introducing our new Poinsettia stamp set!

Inspired by Stamping Poinsettias stamp set

Poinsettias

Size 4×4

Set of 6

We are so excited to release our new Poinsettia set! Color it or leave it plain this stamp will look gorgeous either way! Plus, we left the berries separate so that you can use lots of different color combinations! And don’t forget our cut file!

CLICK HERE TO START SHOPPING!

Inspired by Stamping Poinsettias Cut File

Poinsettias Cut File

Retails for .99c

Next up, I have a couple of cards to share with this great set!

I created this poinsettia stamp set to create a large poinsettia that would be our main focal point of our card. I also wanted to be able to dress it up with color or leave it plain. I am not much of a colorer so I wanted something that would do both. I hope I created that effect with this new set.

Inspired by Stamping, Joanna Munster, Poinsettias stamp set, Chrismtas Greetings stamp set, Christmas Ribbon Collection, Poinsettia card, Christmas card, Holiday card (4)

I wanted to make the poinsettia gold but I didn’t have any gold embossing! Yikes! Some is on it’s way now so I went for Silver embossing, which I was amazed how good it turned out! Plus, the cut files makes it super easy to stamp and create. Love those files!

Inspired by Stamping, Joanna Munster, Poinsettias stamp set, Chrismtas Greetings stamp set, Christmas Ribbon Collection, Poinsettia card, Christmas card, Holiday card (2)

To create the sentiment, I used our Fancy Labels 2 Die. After cutting it out, I then stamped these little snowflakes from our Elegant Christmas Sentiments set and then the “Noel” is from our Christmas Greetings stamp set.

My second card shows how beautiful it does look with a bit of Copic Marker coloring. The poinsettia looks so pretty both ways. To create a bit more depth to my card, I used our new Christmas Wreath stamp set for those gorgeous evergreen leaves. It’s also our free stamp of the month starting Friday!

Inspired by Stamping, Joanna Munster, Poinsettias stamp set, Christmas Greetings stamp set, Christmas Wreath stamp set, Poinsettia card, Holiday card, Christmas card (2)

This lovely Christmas sentiment is from our Christmas Greetings set. Can you believe that this set is 3 years old this month and still one of our top sellers!

Inspired by Stamping, Joanna Munster, Poinsettias stamp set, Christmas Greetings stamp set, Christmas Wreath stamp set, Poinsettia card, Holiday card, Christmas card (3)

For my final touches, I added a great border and along the bottom and also added some IBS White Crochet Tape.

28 thoughts on “Introducing Poinsettias stamp set…

1. angela caldwell says:

This stamp set is so beautiful! My favorite thing I’ve ever received was my bicycle with my little basket on front. I must have been about 7 and would put my little stuffed dog in the basket and ride around:)

2. Cheryl Wright says:

Gorgeous creations, everyone! The best present I ever got from Santa was a bicycle when I was about eight years old. My parents were very poor back then, and they must have skimped and scraped together the money for a very long time. I had that bicycle for years, and went everywhere on it, so it certainly got a good work-out.

3. Phi says:

Great stamp set. Love the big bloom. A little santa gave me some very fluffy socks a few years back and I wear them every winter even though its a little tattered now.

Wow! Another gorgeous stamp set! Love that poinsettia! My favorite gift growing up was a stereo: loved playing records and singing along with the groups. (Shows you how old I am!)

5. Janis in ID says:

Absolutely gorgeous poinsettia set. The samples are just breath-taking!!!
    Best present from Santa might be a Siamese cat stuffed animal when I was about 5. Loved that thing!!! 🙂
    FABULOUS holiday release, Joanna!!!
    <3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

6. lisascreativeniche says:

This is such a beautiful stamp set! Love how big the flower is! My fav. present was a necklace with my first child’s birthstone in it… I don’t often ask for jewelry and this was a surprise.

7. Berina Febin says:

beautiful cards!! and the stamps are awesome!! Where I grew up, we really didn’t get gifts for Christmas from santa… We usually get new clothes for Christmas and New Year, but we didn’t have the concept of Santa so much..
    -Berina

8. Denise Bryant says:

Love this beautiful poinsettia set! Gorgeous cards!
    I got a bike from Santa. That was my favorite gift!

9. Diana says:

Wow such great and elegant cards. Absolutely love them. Great work of the DTs.
    My best Christmas gift I got from Santa? Hm, I guess it was my sewing machine a few years ago.

10. Karen Petitt says:

Another set of completely beautiful stamps which I can see working for other times of the year and not just Christmas.
    The poinsettia would look beautiful just partially stamped and stamped onto coloured card in other colours!
    And I love those border/background builders that are going to be perfect all year round.
    I am very much looking forward to seeing more inspiration from the DT and hoping that your gorgeous inspirations will inspire me to get creating some more Christmas projects!
    I love all of the cards that you and your DT have created to inspire us and huge thanks for the gorgeous inspirations! Have a great day Karen x

• Karen Petitt says:

I got so carried away with looking and being inspired by these lovely lush stamps that I forgot to answer the question lol!
      My best present from Santa was a doll, can’t remember name/brand, my great aunts sewed and knitted beautiful clothes for her and I particularly remember a lush green velvet coat that one of my great aunts had made from left over fabric – the clothes were just so beautiful Karen x

11. JennyH says:

Another lovely stamp set, poinsettias are one of my favourite flowers.
    The best Santa present as a child would be a radio cassette recorder I got when I was about 11 years old : )

12. Chrissie says:

A new laptop! The old one was on its last legs… an it is an essential item both for crafting and other matters!

13. Hussena says:

The poinsettia set is gorgeous !! Love all the cards shared here so so beautiful ..can see so many possibilities with this set 🙂
    My best present is the card I got from my daughter when she was only 5 years old 🙂

14. KT Fit Kitty says:

The poinsettia set is absolutely beautiful – the DT samples are all so different and so lovely! The best present I received from Santa would be crafty goodies – I am smart to make a wish list every year LOL!

15. Linda F says:

The poinsettia is gorgeous. Love the gorgeous font on the sentiment too. The projects are all fabulous. I love Vicki’s white flower, Leah’s gold embossing of the vellum is stunning and I love that pretty colour combination on your first card. Now if you are asking about presents from Santa I would have to say my tricycle when I was 5. It had nice big fat tyres so you could even ride it on the grass.

16. Mom says:

Love the cards! Just beautiful! Best Christmas present ever was waking up in Hawaii with my family all together!

17. Donna Phelan says:

That’s one big, bold poinsettia, love it! Hmmm the best present I ever got from Santa? Well, if I were my Mom I could say ME, as I was born on Christmas morning, during a blizzard, almost in the back of a police car–true story! 🙂 But my best present would be my little piano I got when I was a child, I would sit and ‘play’ that for hours, I am sure my parents were happy that they didn’t let Santa pick out a set of drums! lol

18. Sathya Kala says:

Lovely cards and awesome stampset!!!
    And the christmas Santa gift would be gifting a whole new Thomas Toy train set with tracks to my little one, and the sheer joy in surprise, he gave us back is what is my gift on christmas 🙂

19. frommycraftroom says:

Lovely examples. I like the poinsettia stamped on vellum as done by Leah and Kendra, it looks great coloured with copics too. A great edition.
    As for my best Christmas present from Santa – I really don’t have a favourite. I do have a favourite Christmas present though – as I have 3 December babes and 1 January babe I would have to say my 4 children.

20. Robyn Oliver says:

I would have to say the best present from Santa was my first bicycle – a 28 inch reconditioned ladies. I would’ve been 12 and had to learn to ride – up and down the side street. And it did me in good stead for the next 6 years as I rode to school – much quicker and better for me than riding two buses each way. Your Poinsettia stamp set is fabulous and the cards the team have made are beautiful. Cheers Robyn

21. Vinita Jain says:

Absolutely stunning! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these beautiful cards with that beautiful poinsettia! This is one of the gorgeous flower stamp set!
    When I was in the school few years back as a Tiny Tot Teacher, celebrating Christmas, played a role of Santa. I distribute sweets and different gifts and the joy and happiness I shared with the little ones. Smiling faces of Little Angels was my best gift in my life!!!!