Welcome to the June Monthly Blog Challenge!
Every month on the 15th, in our Inspired by Stamping Newsletter, we share 3 different forms of inspiration for you to try featuring color combinations, sketches or on trend items. It’s up to you if you would like to use 1, 2 or 3 of the featured inspirations below! We are just happy you are joining us!
Are you currently a newsletter subscriber? You can sign-up HERE for inspirations and free downloads!
You can view the current newsletter as well as past issues HERE.
Looking for past sketches and color combinations? You’ll always find these on our IBSIC Pinterest Board!
Three randomly selected winners will receive a $10 discount code from the Inspired by Stamping Store!
* Create a card or project on your blog using one or more of the options above!*
* Direct Links that are not linked back to us will not be considered for the monthly prize.
* Please upload your card/project to your blog or online gallery. Leave a direct link to your project using the linky widget at the bottom of this post. (Please understand that we love leaving comments but having to scroll through your entire blog can be difficult so we ask that you use a direct link to your post)
*When uploading to online galleries please add IBSIC83 to your post.
* Don’t have a blog or online gallery? That’s o.k. we’d still love for you to join us! Please email us your project at email@example.com And we will add your project to the contest!
* DEADLINE: July 20th, 11:59pm AEST (Brisbane, Australia) or 10:00AM July 20th EST
* At this time ALL products (stamps, paper, dies) are welcomed with our challenge. You do not have to incorporate an IBS stamp set, die, ribbon or flowers.
*You may enter as many times as you wish, but please only enter newly created projects for submission (no back-dated projects that have been previously posted on your blog).
We love to leave you sweet comments, but Word Verification slows the process down. Please consider turning Word Verification OFF and leaving Comment Moderation ON!
Thank you for your understanding!
We look forward to seeing your gorgeous creations over the next month!
[inlinkz_linkup id=412974 mode=1]