It’s Whoo Hoo Wednesday!!
Kendra here from Luv 2 Scrap N’ Make Cards to share this week’s tutorial!
Start by taking the paint brush and dipping it in the shimmer paint in this case.
Then add it to the inside of the zip-lock bag:
Now you are ready to create a project!
I decided to create a card with the trim:
If you are joining along this week, here are all the details…
This week’s prize is Free Shipping To Our Store with any purchase!
* Create a project, layout or card using the above technique!*
* Please upload your card/project to your blog or online gallery. Leave a link to your project using the linky widget at the bottom of this post. When uploading to online galleries please add WHW # 135 to your post.
* We ask that you link back to our challenge.
* Don’t have a blog or online gallery? That’s o.k. we’d still love for you to join us! Please email me your project at firstname.lastname@example.org And I will add your project to the contest!
* DEADLINE: May 7th @ 2pm AEST (Brisbane, Australia)
* At this time ALL products (stamps, paper, dies) are welcomed with our challenge. You do not have to incorporate an IBS stamp set, die, ribbon or flowers.
* One winner will be randomly chosen & will be featured on our blog.
*You may enter as many times as you wish, but please only enter newly created projects.
[inlinkz_linkup id=396961 mode=1]