Hello crafty friends! Happy Wednesday. Today, it is my turn to share a video tutorial with you. This afternoon while uploading my new video, we lost power. :/ We have had some crazy wet weather again here. So, I am on my ipad writing this and have found this older video that was shown in our newsletter a few months back on YouTube. It is a great video to revisit in case you have missed it.
* Create a project, layout or card using the above technique!*
* Please upload your card/project to your blog or online gallery. Leave a link to your project using the linky widget at the bottom of this post. When uploading to online galleries please add WHW # 132 to your post.
* We ask that you link back to our challenge.
* Don’t have a blog or online gallery? That’s o.k. we’d still love for you to join us! Please email me your project at email@example.com And I will add your project to the contest!
* DEADLINE: April 9th @ 2pm AEST (Brisbane, Australia)
* At this time ALL products (stamps, paper, dies) are welcomed with our challenge. You do not have to incorporate an IBS stamp set, die, ribbon or flowers.
* One winner will be randomly chosen & will be featured on our blog.
*You may enter as many times as you wish, but please only enter newly created projects for
* PLEASE REMEMBER…If you do create a card using IBS products, your card may be featured on our Facebook Page & Pinned to our “Inspiring Designs by Customers” Board.
If you experience difficulties uploading your card, please click here to contact Inlinkz directly so that they can help you with your specific problem. Thanks!!