Welcome to a new WHW tutorial! This week we have the talented Irit sharing a wonderful technique with paints. We know that you will just love this! But first, let’s announce the winner of our frame tutorial!
Gelli print tutorial with Dimensional Crystal paints
I am very new to Gelli printing. Actually I just used my new plate twice and this is my third attempt only. But this time I decided to make it with a twist and to use Art Anthology Dimensional Crystal paints over the plate. The punch line: the result is gorgeous and the texture is just unique and so much different from using acrylic paints.
So first I added 3 Crystal colors over the plate and mixed them over it.
Then you can doodle swirls, stamp circles and lines inside the paint and make prints.
The drying time was relatively short and the shiny result was delicious. As this paint is very thick and with a long drying time, I managed to make 5 prints from the same plate and think this a very good result for gelli printing.
And then I made this fancy tag using some of my prints.
If you are joining along this week, here are all the details…
This week’s prize is Free Shipping To Our Store with any purchase!
* Create a project, layout or card using the above technique!*
* Please upload your card/project to your blog or online gallery. Leave a link to your project using the linky widget at the bottom of this post. When uploading to online galleries please add WHW #130 to your post.
* We ask that you link back to our challenge.
* Don’t have a blog or online gallery? That’s o.k. we’d still love for you to join us! Please email me your project at email@example.com And I will add your project to the contest!
* DEADLINE: March 11th, 2pm AEST (Brisbane, Australia)
* At this time ALL products (stamps, paper, dies) are welcomed with our challenge. You do not have to incorporate an IBS stamp set, die, ribbon or flowers.
* One winner will be randomly chosen & will be featured on our blog.
*You may enter as many times as you wish, but please only enter newly created projects for
* PLEASE REMEMBER…If you do create a card using IBS products, your card may be featured on our Facebook Page & Pinned to our “Inspiring Designs by Customers” Board.
[inlinkz_linkup id=379091 mode=1]