It’s Whoo Hoo Wednesday!!
Kendra here from Luv 2 Scrap N’ Make Cards to share this week’s tutorial!
Dryer Sheet Technique
I have tried this technique a few times since being introduced to it last year.
I just love all the glitter!!
Gather your supplies!Stamp your image(s) on neutral cardstock.
In my case I used the Hearts set to randomly stamp hearts to create my own patterned paper.
Add sticky tape.
I’ve run my paper through my Xyron, but to me to the tape doesn’t seem sticky enough. I’ve found that just using my 2″ super sticky tape works perfectly.
Apply the dryer sheet.
Trim dryer sheet. I like to trim mine so it is just a tad bigger, I then cut diagonal cuts in each corner and wrap the dryer sheet around the back of the cardstock base.
Pour glitter over the top.
Rub glitter into dryer sheet using your finger.
Tap off excess glitter.
Then finish up your card!
Here’s the card I created:
I just love this technique!
The glitter is so pretty!!
The “I Love You” is part of the lovely new I Love You Because set!
I also used one of the new tickets from the Vintage Tickets set!
Now it’s your turn, can’t wait to see what you create!
If you are joining along this week, here are all the details…
* Create a project, layout or card using the above technique!*
* Please upload your card/project to your blog or online gallery. Leave a link to your project using the linky widget at the bottom of this post. When uploading to online galleries please add WHW #128 to your post.
* We ask that you link back to our challenge.
* Don’t have a blog or online gallery? That’s o.k. we’d still love for you to join us! Please email me your project at email@example.com And I will add your project to the contest!
* DEADLINE: February 5th, 2pm AEST (Brisbane, Australia)
* At this time ALL products (stamps, paper, dies) are welcomed with our challenge. You do not have to incorporate an IBS stamp set, die, ribbon or flowers.
* One winner will be randomly chosen & will be featured on our blog.
*You may enter as many times as you wish, but please only enter newly created projects for
* PLEASE REMEMBER…If you do create a card using IBS products, your card may be featured on our Facebook Page & Pinned to our “Inspiring Designs by Customers” Board.