Inspired by Stamping Spring Lilacs Kit

It’s been a dream of mine to create paper for over a year. I have tested more paper samples and have had ups and downs over the last six months then I ever thought possible. Looking back, that’s how we learn and to also to find a product that meets my satisfaction and that is always so important as a stamper and crafter first before all else. So to be releasing our paper pads this week has been one of the most exciting and fulfilling events in my life besides starting IBS.

Last year around October, we sat down and decided to change our business plan around too. What is that crafters want and need to continue to create in this industry? We asked many of our customers personally and the feedback was amazing. I have the greatest friends in this industry.

Here are a few of our changes that you can see from Inspired by Stamping. This year we are kicking off with releasing our product right away, as you have seen this week. Our releases will be every other month in 2014. We are also asking the designers to participate on our blog here with inspirations Monday – Friday. We are having blog candy every Monday. And our 2 kits were introduced! Whoo Hoo! Starting in February, I will be starting video card classes using these kits with a new video released each week.

I look forward to continually growing and sharing with you during this year! Thank you for everything!

Inspired by Stamping Spring Lilacs stamp set and paper

My card today features the Spring Lilacs Kit. All the beautiful items here are available with the kit except from the sentiment from Vintage Roses stamp set. You can purchase this separately or with our Vintage Floral kit. I used many layers from the Spring Lilacs paper pad and stitched around each layer of paper using White string. For my sentiment, I grabbed some deep purple string and stitched around it using this rich color as a focal point.

Inspired by Stamping Spring Lilacs Paper Pad

This lovely sentiment can be found in our Vintage Roses stamp set. I then cut out the bird from the Spring Lilacs stamp set and popped it up on dimensionals. For my final touches, I added some purple blossoms, crochet trim and 2 pearl brads from this kit too.

We will be back tomorrow with more inspiration! Thank you for joining us! A special thank you to Grace for sharing these gorgeous cards with us today! I hope we left you feeling inspired to get in the craft room and stamp with our new products!

Happy Crafting!

Joanna

Stamps: Vintage Roses, Spring Lilacs

Paper: Spring Lilacs Paper Pad, Kraft and White Cardstock

Misc: Spring Lilacs Kit – crochet trim, brads, purple blossoms

SaveSave

17 thoughts on “January Release Inspirations Start Today!

1. Lindsay Ettlinger says:

Oh wow Joanna! Such stunning cards. Love all your new sets & papers. Will have to win the lottery lol.

2. Cheryl Wright says:

Absolutely stunning cards! Great things afoot for 2014. Looking forward to another great year of stamps and other crafting goodies from IBS. (My absolute go-to stamps!)

3. Liz O. says:

Thank you for sharing these beautiful cards Joanna! Congratulations on this new release and on the new line, is simply FABULOUS, it shows the love and hard work behind it. Is no surprise you have so many followers, I am very happy for you! Your products are timeless and deliver not only the quality we look for but the versatility of using it for many different projects, well what else can I say? I am an IBS’ fan from the first moment I visited your blog 😉

I love the new release format and the changes sound like it is going to be an amazingly crafty year full of inspiration for all! one question are there going to be any challenges this year?
    Thank you and your DT for all you do and share,
    Well, enough of my ramblings ;), have a wonderful day!

Beautiful, Joanna! I love being able to order the products right away, too. Looking forward to using that gorgeous paper!

5. Paulette says:

Nicely said, Jaya! I, too, love these new ways of showcasing your DT’s works of art. You make it look easy, breezy so we can’t begin to know the work behind your creative genius. You do have an appreciative audience, just so you know! “We love YOU because you help us spread cheer and love thru cardmaking!”

6. marcelle baldwin says:

Just wonderful cards!~ Thanks for the Inspiration! Your stamps have become my go to stamps. love them all , so excited for 2014 and what is happening !! Looking forward to the videos as well!

7. Jaya says:

Hi Joanna!!! The cards are gorgeous!! The New ‘I Love You Because’ sentiment stamp set is my favourite of all that I have ever seen…(of course the ‘Just Because’ is my fav too)!! I know its the same for all IBS lovers. This is the most versatile set that I have come across and I so wish to buy it as soon as I can..
    Congratulations on the new release ..I am so glad that IBS has come up with so many innovative changes. And I am absolutely sure that its going to be a hit among crafters! I love the new paper pads and they look stunning! In fact the IBS products are unique in themselves because of the elegant ..chic and Victorian style they have. Many congratulations and wish the team all the success!!