Welcome to Day 2 of our release! We are so excited to share with you more Inspired by Stamping Products!

Don’t forget to leave a comment this week on our blog and on our Facebook page for a chance to win some new January products! Click Here to see all the details!

Front-Cover-Spring-Lilacs

First up is our 2nd paper pad called Spring Lilacs. This set comes with 12 unique single-sided paper of 24 sheets. We are all swooning over this paper pad. Here are all the details below.

SaveSave

29 thoughts on “Inspired by Stamping January Release Day 2

1. Pingback: January Release Inspirations Start Today! – Inspired by Stamping

2. Liz O says:

Lovely colors and designs! As always Joanna this release is beautiful! Looking forward to the rest of the release!
    Have a wonderful day!

3. Mom says:

The papers you designed Joanna are absolutely beautiful. I’m not sure which one I like best. Both are my favorite flower…Lilac or Rose? For today I think I’ll pick Lilac! πŸ™‚
    xoxo

4. Ina says:

Purple – my all time favourite colour and now you have it in an awesome paper pad. Just LOVE the whole set with all the embellies. Great idea Joanna. Such a sweet card from Vicky.

5. marcelle baldwin says:

Oh, so beautiful!!!!!!Love this collection, it’s so pretty, and thanks to Vicki for her beautiful creation!!!

6. lisa808 says:

I love lilacs! The paper is gorgeous. Totally love the images in today’s sets. The tickets will be so fun to create with. Another beautiful card by Vicki.

I am so excited that you are now creating paper pads! Love the kit idea, too. I may just have to order one today!

8. Shirldelites says:

Such lovely “in” colors & love the stamps, especially the ticket stamps.
    Vicki’s card is very sweet too