We have a lot of painter’s tape lying around the house, as this past spring my kids and I found an article in a magazine using the tape to create roads on the floor for driving all those Hotwheel cars around my little guy owns!
So I was super excited when I seen this Painter’s tape technique on Pinterest!
I just had to try it and share with all you lovely followers!!
Start by tearing a few pieces of painters tape to the length you would like
(In this case, I just did a scrap piece of paper)
A fun little twist…
You know when using tape we are always so careful, so that it doesn’t get stuck together?
Well have some fun, crunch up the tape a little bit and pull it back apart. It gives a different added texture!
It is so fun! I could have create a ton of cards!!Have a wonderful day!Kendra
If you are joining along this week, here are all the details…
* Create a project, layout or card using the above technique!*
* Please upload your card/project to your blog or online gallery. Leave a link to your project using the linky widget at the bottom of this post. When uploading to online galleries please add WHW #124 to your post.
* To be eligible for this week’s prize we ask that you link back to our challenge.
* Don’t have a blog or online gallery? That’s o.k. we’d still love for you to join us! Please email me your project at firstname.lastname@example.org And I will add your project to the contest!
* DEADLINE: November 27th, 2pm AEST (Brisbane, Australia) or 10:59pm November 26th EST
* At this time ALL products (stamps, paper, dies) are welcomed with our challenge. You do not have to incorporate an IBS stamp set, die, ribbon or flowers.
* One winner will be randomly chosen & will be featured on our blog.
*You may enter as many times as you wish, but please only enter newly created projects for submission (no back-dated projects that have been previously posted on your blog).
The Winner will receive a 4×4 stamp set of their choice from the Inspired by Stamping Store!
* PLEASE REMEMBER…If you do create a card using IBS products, your card may be featured on our Facebook Page & Pinned to our “Inspiring Designs by Customers” Board.
Good luck to everyone! We are so excited to see your creations!