Over the last few weeks, our inbox has been filled with thanks and comments about our exclusive video from the August 2013 newsletter. We don’t share our newsletter videos but with so much feedback and fans requesting to view it over again, we thought we’d turn it into a WHW Video Tutorial for this week!
After this week, you will also be able to find this video on our FAQ on Inspired by Stamping website as well.
We want to see your creations using an IBS stamp set or product this week! We’ll call it anything goes! So dig out those IBS stamps, clean them up or prep them if they are new and make something with us.
So here I am in my kitchen sharing with you how I clean and prep my IBS stamp sets for perfect stamping every time! I hope that you enjoy this week’s video!
Before and After Washing My Stamps
If you are joining along this week, here are all the details…
* Create a card or project on your blog using IBS stamp sets or products!*
* Please upload your card/project to your blog or online gallery. Leave a link to your project using the linky widget at the bottom of this post. When uploading to online galleries please add WHW #114 to your post.
* To be eligible for this week’s prize we ask that you link back to our challenge.
* Don’t have a blog or online gallery? That’s o.k. we’d still love for you to join us! Please email me your project at email@example.com And I will add your project to the contest!
* DEADLINE: August 28th, 2pm AEST (Brisbane, Australia) or 11:59pm August 27th EST
* At this time ALL products (stamps, paper, dies) are welcomed with our challenge. You do not have to incorporate an IBS stamp set, die, ribbon or flowers.
* One winner will be randomly chosen & will be featured on our blog.
*You may enter as many times as you wish, but please only enter newly created projects for submission (no back-dated projects that have been previously posted on your blog).
The Winner will receive a 4×4 stamp set of their choice from the Inspired by Stamping Store!
* PLEASE REMEMBER…If you do create a card using IBS products, your card may be featured on our Facebook Page & Pinned to our “Inspiring Designs by Customers” Board.
Good luck to everyone! We are so excited to see your creations!
[inlinkz_linkup id=308392 mode=1 pageSize=300]
UPDATED FOR WINNER!