Kendra has a great tutorial for us on how to stamp images multiple times! Enjoy! Hugs, Joanna
Kendra here from Luv 2 Scrap N’ Make Cards to share a fun and simple Whoo Hoo Wednesday tutorial!!
So I find myself stamping images multiple times to get them stamped just “right”!
Well I decided to go out of the “norm” and not be a perfectionist!
Light On the Ink Please??!!
Recently when stamping up the new Background Basics Lines for the first time, I didn’t have it inked just right, but I still really liked the look. Kind of looked distressed!
I thought how cool to have a different look to the same stamp!
Start by creating your card base, in my case, I first stamped one of the new Guitars! Just so I could see where I was stamping the lines in comparison.
I also stamped another on a scrap piece of paper, to cut out, to pop-up over the one stamped on the card base!Then just lightly ink up your desired stamp!
The happy Birthday sentiment is a perfect fit for this masculine card, which is from the Creative Tags set!
If you are joining along this week, here are all the details…
* Create a card or project on your blog sharing with the tutorial above!*
* Please upload your card/project to your blog or online gallery. Leave a link to your project using the linky widget at the bottom of this post. When uploading to online galleries please add WHW #113 to your post.
* To be eligible for this week’s prize we ask that you link back to our challenge.
* Don’t have a blog or online gallery? That’s o.k. we’d still love for you to join us! Please email me your project at email@example.com And I will add your project to the contest!
* DEADLINE: August 21st, 2pm AEST (Brisbane, Australia) or 11:59pm August 20th EST
* At this time ALL products (stamps, paper, dies) are welcomed with our challenge. You do not have to incorporate an IBS stamp set, die, ribbon or flowers.
* One winner will be randomly chosen & will be featured on our blog.
*You may enter as many times as you wish, but please only enter newly created projects for submission (no back-dated projects that have been previously posted on your blog).
The Winner will receive a 4×4 stamp set of their choice from the Inspired by Stamping Store!
* PLEASE REMEMBER…If you do create a card using IBS products, your card may be featured on our Facebook Page & Pinned to our “Inspiring Designs by Customers” Board.
Good luck to everyone! We are so excited to see your creations!
UPDATED FOR WINNER!