Welcome to another week of WHW! Today, Deb from A World of Imagination shares with us how she creates a perfect square using our background stamps. Also our WHW tutorial contest will last 2 weeks! Deadline August 7th! Hugs, Joanna
Hello I’m here today to show you how I use background stamps and a mask to make a perfect stamped square for the centre of your card.
You will need a square card, a piece of card the same size as your blank card, background stamps, I used Inspired by Stamping Background Basic III and a square die.
Take you piece of extra card and place the die in the centre and cut out.
Place the die cut card over the front of your card blank, I secured with some washi tape, so it didn’t slip as I stamped.
Ink up your stamp and stamp onto your card.
Keep stamping, lining up which is so simple to do when you have clear stamps, until you’ve stamped all of the inside square.
Remove the mask and you will have a perfect square stamped image using any background stamp.
If you are joining along this week, here are all the details…
* Create a card or project on your blog sharing with the tutorial above!*
* Please upload your card/project to your blog or online gallery. Leave a link to your project using the linky widget at the bottom of this post. When uploading to online galleries please add WHW #111 to your post.
* To be eligible for this week’s prize we ask that you link back to our challenge.
* Don’t have a blog or online gallery? That’s o.k. we’d still love for you to join us! Please email me your project at email@example.com And I will add your project to the contest!
* DEADLINE: August 7th, 2pm AEST (Brisbane, Australia) or 11:59pm August 6th EST
* At this time ALL products (stamps, paper, dies) are welcomed with our challenge. You do not have to incorporate an IBS stamp set, die, ribbon or flowers.
* One winner will be randomly chosen & will be featured on our blog.
*You may enter as many times as you wish, but please only enter newly created projects for submission (no back-dated projects that have been previously posted on your blog).
The Winner will receive a 4×4 stamp set of their choice from the Inspired by Stamping Store!
* PLEASE REMEMBER…If you do create a card using IBS products, your card may be featured on our Facebook Page & Pinned to our “Inspiring Designs by Customers” Board.
Good luck to everyone! We are so excited to see your creations!