Hello crafty friends! Welcome to WHW Tutorial! This week’s it’s my turn to share a tutorial with you! And I am sharing a video on how I make frames using our Inspired by Stamping Fancy Labels 2 Die. Plus, I have a little sneak peek of one of my cards for this week’s release.
I am excited to show you this fun and easy technique!
Thanks for watching the tutorial! If you are joining along this week, here are all the details…
* Create a card or project on your blog sharing with us the above tutorial!*
* Please upload your card/project to your blog or online gallery. Leave a link to your project using the linky widget at the bottom of this post. When uploading to online galleries please add WHW #108 to your post.
* To be eligible for this week’s prize we ask that you link back to our challenge.
* Don’t have a blog or online gallery? That’s o.k. we’d still love for you to join us! Please email me your project at firstname.lastname@example.org And I will add your project to the contest!
* DEADLINE: July 10th, 2pm AEST (Brisbane, Australia) or 11:59pm July 9th EST
* At this time ALL products (stamps, paper, dies) are welcomed with our challenge. You do not have to incorporate an IBS stamp set, die, ribbon or flowers.
* One winner will be randomly chosen & will be featured on our blog.
*You may enter as many times as you wish, but please only enter newly created projects for submission (no back-dated projects that have been previously posted on your blog).
The Winner will receive a 4×4 stamp set of their choice from the Inspired by Stamping Store!
* PLEASE REMEMBER…If you do create a card using IBS products, your card may be featured on our Facebook Page & Pinned to our “Inspiring Designs by Customers” Board.
Good luck to everyone! We are so excited to see your creations!