Hello Inspired By Stamping Friends!!
Kendra here from Luv to Scrap N’ Make Cards, to share another fun Whoo Hoo Wednesday Tutorial!
Today I have a pretty simple tutorial to share with you, but something I really enjoy doing!
Not only is is just beautiful, but I love to add other ribbons in the middle openings!
It’s very simple, start by cutting the trim and another ribbon a little longer then needed.
I like to cut the ribbon I am threading through the trim a little bit longer.
Start threading the the additional ribbon through the Vintage Crochet Trim.
Once completed this is what it should look like:
How fun! Simple thing to do and in completely changes the look of the trim!
Here is the card I created:
I also decided to add a little bow:
Here’s a look at another card I’ve created with this technique:
Have a lovely day!!
Here are all the details…
* Create a card or project on your blog sharing with us the above tutorial!*
Please upload your card/project to your blog or online gallery. Leave a link to your project using the linky widget at the bottom of this post. When uploading to online galleries please add WHW #107 to your post.
* Don’t have a blog or online gallery? That’s o.k. we’d still love for you to join us! Please email me your project at email@example.com And I will add your project to the contest!
* DEADLINE: July 3rd, 2pm Brisbane time or 11:59pm July 2nd EST
* At this time ALL products (stamps, paper, dies) are welcomed with our challenge. You do not have to incorporate an IBS stamp set, die, ribbon or flowers.
* One winner will be randomly chosen & will be featured on our blog.
The Winner will receive 2 packages of IBS crochet trim of their choice from the Inspired by Stamping Store!
* PLEASE REMEMBER…If you do create a card using IBS products, your card may be featured on our Facebook Page & Pinned to our “Inspiring Designs by Customers” Board.
Good luck to everyone! We are so excited to see your creations!
UPDATED FOR WINNER!