This week we are taking a look at how to create new shapes with your Inspired by Stamping Dies!
Plus, we are giving away to the winner our NEW Fancy Labels 2 Die!
We hope you join us this week!
Here is the link to check out my other video on how to use different materials with your IBS dies. Click Here
Here are all the details…
* Create a card or project on your blog sharing with us a new shape that you love creating with your Nestie Dies.
* Please upload your card/project to your blog or online gallery. Leave a link to your project using the linky widget at the bottom of this post. When uploading to online galleries please add WHW #103 to your post.
* Don’t have a blog or online gallery? That’s o.k. we’d still love for you to join us! Please email me your project at firstname.lastname@example.org And I will add your project to the contest!
* DEADLINE: June 5th, 2pm Brisbane time or 11:59pm June 4th EST
* At this time ALL products (stamps, paper, dies) are welcomed with our challenge. You do not have to incorporate an IBS stamp set, die, ribbon or flowers.
* One winner will be randomly chosen & will be featured on my blog.
The winner will also receive our NEW Fancy Labels 2 Die
* PLEASE REMEMBER…If you do create a card using IBS products, your card may be featured on our Facebook Page & Pinned to our “Inspiring Designs by Customers” Board.
Good luck to everyone! We are so excited to see your creations!