Welcome to this week’s Whoo Hoo Wednesday Tutorial! Today, Cindy, from Cindy Blancett Designs is sharing with us some great Spring Cleaning Tips on organizing your craft room!
Here are all the details…
* Create a card or project on your blog using the tutorial above. Please note that it does not have to be with our die. You can use other dies to create a card.
* Please upload your card/project to your blog or online gallery. Leave a link to your project using the linky widget at the bottom of this post. When uploading to online galleries please add WHW #96 to your post.
* Don’t have a blog or online gallery? That’s o.k. we’d still love for you to join us! Please email me your project at firstname.lastname@example.org And I will add your project to the contest!
* You have until 2pm Wednesday, April 17th Brisbane time to add your card or project.
* At this time ALL products (stamps, paper, dies) are welcomed with our challenge. You do not have to incorporate an IBS stamp set or flowers.
* BUT…If you do create a card using IBS products, your card may be featured on our Facebook Page & Pinned to our “Inspiring Designs by Customers” Board.
* One lucky winner will be randomly chosen & will be featured on my blog. The winner will also receive a $25 Gift Card to the Inspired by Stamping Store!
Good luck to everyone! We are so excited to see your creations!
Please Click On Mr Linky Face below to add your card!
UPDATED FOR WINNER!