Today I thought it would be fun to share how I created my Fancy Labels Die 1 Notecard a few weeks back for one of the Inspired By Stamping Inspirational Challenge!
Here’s the new one I created:
Fun and pretty simple!
I started by cutting a piece of white cardstock 4 1/4″ x 6″ and scored at 3″ so that when folded it measure 4 1/4″ x 3″.
Then using the largest Fancy Labels Die 1, with the folded edge to the top, line up the die as shown:
Now as I was making this tutorial, I thought…how cool!! Another alternative to the die, you could use the notecard just like this if you would like and embellish it!
But I am sticking with the Fancy Labels Die 1 shape…so next I choose a piece of pattern paper and cut it using the largest die again. I embellished it with some Scallop Border Crochet Trim and Colonial Rose Seam Binding and attached it to the card base.
Looks something like this:
Next, using the 2nd largest of the dies, I used it to cut out from another really like patterned piece of paper.
Adhere it to the card base, my card again:
I also finished it off by adding some gemstones and small flowers!
Hope you enjoyed my tutorial today, have a wonderful day!
Here are all the details…
* Create a card or project on your blog using the tutorial above. Please note that it does not have to be with our die. You can use other dies to create a card.
* Please upload your card/project to your blog or online gallery. Leave a link to your project using the linky widget at the bottom of this post. When uploading to online galleries please add WHW #95 to your post.
* Don’t have a blog or online gallery? That’s o.k. we’d still love for you to join us! Please email me your project at email@example.com And I will add your project to the contest!
* You have until 2pm Wednesday, April 10th Brisbane time to add your card or project.
* At this time ALL products (stamps, paper, dies) are welcomed with our challenge. You do not have to incorporate an IBS stamp set or flowers.
* BUT…If you do create a card using IBS products, your card may be featured on our Facebook Page & Pinned to our “Inspiring Designs by Customers” Board.
* One lucky winner will be randomly chosen & will be featured on my blog. The winner will also receive a $25 Gift Card to the Inspired by Stamping Store!
Good luck to everyone! We are so excited to see your creations!
Please Click On Mr Linky Face below to add your card!
EDITED FOR WINNER!