Hello friends! Today we have a new technique to share with you! Embossing with our Fancy Label Dies with Versamark!
Here is my card using today’s technique! For today’s card, I used The Sky’s The Limit and Big Notes II! I then fussy cut along the edges of my versamark to create my super large frame! I then embossed the sentiment and balloons.
TIP: Did you know that Embossing is the raised edge on the paper and Debossing is the impression or depression in the paper?
If you have time this week come join us! Here are all the details…
* Create a card or project on your blog using the tutorial above.
* Please upload your card/project to your blog or online gallery. Leave a link to your project using the linky widget at the bottom of this post. When uploading to online galleries please add WHW #94 to your post.
* Don’t have a blog or online gallery? That’s o.k. we’d still love for you to join us! Please email me your project at email@example.com And I will add your project to the contest!
* You have until 2pm Wednesday, April 3rd to add your card or project.
* At this time ALL products (stamps, paper, dies) are welcomed with our challenge. You do not have to incorporate an IBS stamp set or flowers.
* BUT…If you do create a card using IBS products, your card may be featured on our Facebook Page & Pinned to our “Inspiring Designs by Customers” Board.
* One lucky winner will be randomly chosen & will be featured on my blog. The winner will also receive a $25 Gift Card to the Inspired by Stamping Store!
Good luck to everyone! We are so excited to see your creations!
Please Click On Mr Linky Face below to add your card!
EDITED FOR WINNER!