Welcome to this week’s WHW tutorial! If this is your first time joining us…Welcome! Each week one of our designers create a tutorial featuring a new technique. We invite you to give this week’s tutorial a try!
One randomly chosen winner will receive a $25 gift card.
Today, Deb Hickman, from A World of Imagination has created this amazing tutorial on how to do the kissing technique!
Scroll down to check out this week’s tutorial and how to play along! Hugs, Joanna
Embossing Folder Kiss Technique
by Deb Hickman
A World of Imagination
For the embossing folder kiss technique, you will need a background stamp, an embossing folder with some white space so you can stamp onto it and ink, I found Versafine worked best when stamping on plastic with clear stamps.
Ink up your stamp and stamp the inside of the embossing folder, the side that has the manufacturer printed on, it is the smoother side of the two.
Place your card stock, face down onto the folder.
Put it through your die cutting machine.
You will end up with an embossed card, and will only get the stamped image inside of the embossed area, not touching the embossed edge.
Here are all the details…
* Create a card or project on your blog using the tutorial above.
* Please upload your card/project to your blog or online gallery. Leave a link to your project using the linky widget at the bottom of this post. When uploading to online galleries please add WHW #91 to your post.
* Don’t have a blog or online gallery? That’s o.k. we’d still love for you to join us! Please email me your project at email@example.com And I will add your project to the contest!
* You have until 2pm Wednesday, March 6th to add your card or project.
* At this time ALL products (stamps, paper, dies) are welcomed with our challenge. You do not have to incorporate an IBS stamp set or flowers.
* BUT…If you do create a card using IBS products, your card may be featured on our Facebook Page & Pinned to our “Inspiring Designs by Customers” Board.
* One lucky winner will be randomly chosen & will be featured on my blog, on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest. The winner will also receive a $25 Gift Card to the Inspired by Stamping Store!
Good luck to everyone! We are so excited to see your creations!
Please Click On Mr Linky Face below to add your card!
EDITED FOR WINNER!