Welcome to this week’s WHW tutorial! Today, Cindy, from Cindy Coutts Designs, has created this amazing video on how to create your own personal stationary! It is such a great idea for a gift or even to make for your own use! She has even made envelopes!
If this is your first time joining us…Welcome! Each week one of our designers create a tutorial featuring a new technique. CLICK HERE to view past tutorials.
We invite you to give this week’s tutorial a try!
Here are all the details…
* Create a project on your blog using the tutorial above.
* Please upload your card/project to your blog or online gallery. Leave a link to your project using the linky widget at the bottom of this post. When uploading to online galleries please add WHW #90 to your post.
* Don’t have a blog or online gallery? That’s o.k. we’d still love for you to join us! Please email me your project at email@example.com And I will add your project to the contest!
* You have until 2pm Wednesday, February 27th to add your card or project.
* At this time ALL products (stamps, paper, dies) are welcomed with our challenge. You do not have to incorporate an IBS stamp set or flowers.
* BUT…If you do create a card using IBS products, your card may be featured on our Facebook Page & Pinned to our “Inspiring Designs by Customers” Board.
* One lucky winner will be randomly chosen & will be featured on my blog, on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest. The winner will also receive a $25 Gift Card to the Inspired by Stamping Store!
Good luck to everyone! We are so excited to see your creations!
Please Click On Mr Linky Face below to add your card!
Edited for Winner!
Congratulations to Kylie for winning our first WHW giveaway!