Hello lovely ladies! Today, I have a video tutorial for you on how I make 4 different bows! It is the #1 question that I receive from my friends and customers. So I am telling all today on how I make them!

The video is 5 minutes long But you learn how to make 4 different bows.

I hope you enjoy today’s video. If you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to leave me a message below.

Have a great day today!

Hugs, Joanna

11 thoughts on “Video – How to Create 4 Different Bows

1. katericochran says:

I don’t have a we site, I just blog hop. I haven’t figured out how to subscribe to your blog. Any hints or help would be appreciated. I really enjoyed your bow tutorial. It was very helpful. Has your father-in-law thought about marketing his bow maker? It would go viral 🙂

• Joanna M. says:

Hi, Thanks so much for your comment. There are three ways to sign up to my blog. Under “connect with us” on the right side of our blog, Click on the Feedburner image, here you can receive emails or get our posts in a reader. To receive emails directly in your inbox click on the Follow Us button below. You can also just copy and paste my website into google reader to receive all our posts. I hope this helps. Hugs! Joanna

2. Pingback: IBSIC #45 – Inspired by Stamping

3. lisascreativeniche says:

ahhhhhhhhhh!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! This tutorial is now one of my new favs. and I just called my husband over to show him what he is going to make me this weekend hehehe! I’ll let you know how it turns out! One question… what different materials have you tried with it? Thanks again!!!
    Lisa

4. vicki dutcher says:

Look at you going on with 3 different bows! I also have a similar contraption for bow making! It is the bees knees :). I do like the figure 8 bow and will for sure try that! TFS.

Thanks for sharing, Joanna. Gorgeous bows! I know this will be a tutorial I come back to time and time again.

6. marshallgal says:

Joanna! That’s IT! I’ve been trying to learn how to make a “messy” bow (the last of your four) for over a year without a bow maker, and I see it just can’t be done as well as you did yours. I have a block of wood and am going to make one TODAY, both the bow maker and the bow (and probably lots of them)! Thank you thank you THANK YOU for this tutorial!!!

7. Mom says:

Awesome Woo Hoo Wednesday Bow video Jo! A very nice instructional video that I learned how to make the perfect bow! Thanks for posting!