Hi everyone! Today we have the lovely Kendra S sharing with us these adorable Valentine boxes! Please leave a comment below. Hugs, Joanna
Hello fellow stampers, Kendra here from Luv 2 Scrap N’ Make Cards, it’s time for me to create another Whoo Hoo Wednesday for Inspired By Stamping!!
With Valentine’s Day around the corner, I’ve decided to create some adorable little Candy Kiss Packages!!
They’re so fun and pretty simple to create! I used the new Cute Circles and Hearts set for the package above.—————
How to create theses packages:
1. Cut your main piece of cardstock 4 1/2″ x 4 1/4″. (If you don’t plan to use an edger punch along the sides, you can cut the paper 4″ x 4 1/4″)
2. Trim each side with an edger punch.
3. If you’d like to add another piece of paper, cut that at 3″ x 4 1/4″ and adhere to your main side.
4. Then score at 3/4″, 1 3/4″ and 3″.
5. Add your KISSES!! 🙂 I put a little glue dot on the bottom of each to adhere them.
6. Add adhesive as shown..
7. Close up your package!
8. Decorate to your desire!!
Here’s a look at a few more close-up:
For the first three here I used the Hearts set from IBS.
If you’ve purchased stamps from IBS, have you had a chance to use the cut files if you have a die cutting machine? Joanna has been so nice to offer free cutting files for almost all of her stamps! I just love it!
I used some lovely Cream Crochet Lace on this package!
I added some beautiful Red Satin Ribbon to this package!
Lastly, I created this packaging using the Delicate Doilies II, Just Because and Cute Circles sets.
I hope you’ve enjoyed learning how to create these cute little packages! I sure enjoyed creating them!
Hope you have a great day!