Hello crafty friends! Welcome to a new week at IBS Inspiration Challenge! Today we have a photo inspiration for you to try!

We are still looking for some crafty ladies who would like to join our team. Please Click Here to read all about our Design Team Call! Our Deadline is Dec. 29th.

This weekend the girls and I will be doing our Christmas baking! We are so excited. I don’t have any cards to share but will be close to the computer to answer any questions on email or our Facebook page.

Here is our IBSIC photo…

IBSIC-_38_thumb.jpg

So whatcha think?? A challenging photo but the design team have created the most amazing cards this week from this photo.

Here’s my card…

Inspired by Stamping Winter Wonderland

I used 4 different Inspired by Stampings sets with today’s “Noel” card. These are the Christmas Greetings, Winter Wonderland, Elegant Christmas Sentiments and Sweet Aviary sets.

Inspired by Stamping Sweet Aviary

I stamped my images and then cut it out with an SB die. I also used some Glitter Paper and embossed the top half with an embossed folder both from SU!. A perfect bow was added with the Noel tag.

Personal Note: Here is a photo of a moth that was on our living room wall last evening. So sorry for the yucky quality but it was dark out. I hope you enjoy. :0)

Inspired by Stamping

Have a lovely holiday weekend!

Joanna-signature

17 thoughts on “IBSIC #38–Inspiration Photo

1. Martha H. says:

Hi Joanna! Your card is gorgeous – that embossing folder you used is the one I’ve been using alot for my Christmas cards, and it’s perfect for your card LOVE your perfect bow!

2. Bobbi Miller says:

Joanna, not only do I love your blog, your cards and your design team, but I really really love all the critters and pictures you show us. That moth is gorgeous! You have some lovely nature there! I saw that thing on the tree on the Face Book page. He was so awesome, 🙂 Great card by the way. 🙂 Merry Christmas!

• Joanna M. says:

Hi Bobbi! Thank you for such a lovely comment today! You are so sweet! I am glad that you enjoy the critter photos too. I enjoy sharing those! Merry Christmas to you too. Hugs, Joanna

3. Mom says:

Your card is beautiful Jo and the moth is awesome. I’ll bet it’s some kind of cat moth, like leopard, or tiger. xoxo

4. lisascreativeniche says:

ohhhh what a pretty inspirational photo! Love the red you used for your bird and the fun glittery bottom! And what a beautiful moth, I don’t often think of them as pretty but that one sure is.

• Joanna M. says:

Thanks Lisa. When I saw the moth, I knew I had to share with everyone. Such a cool looking one. I ended up catching it with my hands and letting it outside. So beautiful. Hugs, Joanna

5. Paulette says:

Beautiful card and an even more amazing moth! You sure have unique critters in your corner of the world!

6. Liz Weber says:

Oh I love how you can use different stamp sets to create such a gorgeous card Joanna. I love that embossing folder you used and the die cuts show off the cute bird in the cage perfectly.

Oh love that moth photo, I’ve never seen a prettier moth!

7. baileyrosy says:

Fabulous card ! Love the stamping and beautiful die cuts, the sparkly paper is a beautiful addition and the embossing such a lovely contrast. As for the moth ….wow ! what fantastic colours never seen one like that before.

Marie