Hello Crafty Friends! Kendra, from Luv 2 Scrap N Make Cards, has created this amazing tutorial for mini hand sanitizers for Christmas! These are just so adorable! Please leave Kendra a comment below. Hugs, Joanna
1. Cut two pieces of cardstock – one at 3” x 10” and one at 6” x 1 ½”.
As seen in the picture, I cut a few, to make more than one package at once.
2. Score the large piece at 1”, 2” 5 ½” and 6 ½” along the long side.
3.Score the small piece along the long side at ½”, 1 ½”, 4 ½” and 5 ½”. Turn it and score along the short side at ¼” and 1 ¼”. Fold pieces at creased lines.
4. Trim off each corner tab as shown in picture below
5. Using the second smallest oval die from the Spellbinders Classic Ovals Large set, place die in center of large rectangle. The die will go over the creased lines slightly. (Picture below) *You can otherwise use a punch if you’d like.
After you run it through:
6. Fold the large piece along creased lines to form the holder.
7. Apply sticky tape on the top, bottom and side tabs.
8. Peel off the tape covering on the bottom tab and attach to the inside top of bottom lip of the holder.
9. Fold in the side tabs and tape them down to the bottom sides of the holder.
10. Remove the last piece of the tape covering and adhere to the back of the holder.
12. After you are finished embellishing, add some Velcro inside on the bottom to help hold the package shut.
Here is a look at a few of the ones I created:
As you can see the middle one, is slightly smaller, but I thought the new (But I do have some instructions for the smaller one An inside look at one of them…
Don’t be afraid to dress the inside up with some pretty patterned papers and embellishments!
Added a little color to this one along with some snow!
I used the for this one! It looks speckled because I used a glitter spray to add gold sparkle!
I hope you’ve enjoyed this fun project, they are so fun and simple to make!!
Have a wonderful day!