Inspired by Stamping Elegant Christmas

Hello sweeties! Today, I have the honor of being a guest designer for a new Card Challenge called Addicted to CAS (clean and simple). I haven’t had the honor to be a guest designer for ages! And I am also sponsoring the challenge for the next month! Whoo Hoo!

The winner this week is eligible for a gift card at the IBS store! Create your card or project with this week’s theme which is “SNOW”

Click Here to see all the beautiful designs from the Design Team too!

ATCAS - code word snow

Here is my card…

IBS Joanna Munster

Today, I used the snowflake embossing folder from SU! I gently daubed the snowflakes with light pink ink and then sprinkled glitter over each snowflake. I used the Elegant Christmas Sentiments stamp set for my sentiment. I then tied a bow and added a snowflake and pearl too!

I hope you have time this week to join in the challenge! We look forward to seeing you there!

Joanna-signature

creative-supplies

22 thoughts on “ATCAS 1 & Guest Designer

1. lollthompson says:

Your card is absolutely stunning! I love the soft pink and white with touches of brown – a fabulous color combination. Love the glittery snowflakes and the big bow with the sweet snowflake center.

2. serendipitydragonfly says:

We are so excited by having you both as a sponsor and guest designer on our new challenge blog Addicted to CAS. This is an absolutely beautiful card – inspired!

Karen x

3. Patrice says:

Joanna I absolutely love the soft pink (or in this case rose) you’ve chosen for this card. So elegant.

It’s lovely to have you as Guest Designer to kick off the new challenge, and very generous of you to sponsor us. Thank you! x

4. Darnell J Knauss says:

How nice to meet you, Joanna! I’ve recently been heavily medicated, but I do not remember hearing about you before and I’m all gobsmacked by that and by what I see!! Congratulations on being guest designed at the fun new ATCAS, which brought me here. I’ll be back to check out your design stamps. I’m tickled that you went for your dreams and you are living them!!

5. Darlene Gabtiel says:

Your card is gorgeous. I love the glittery pink show and that beautiful pink seam binding. ribbon/bow. I also wanted to say congratulations on your Inspired by Stamping 1 year anniversary which just passed by and on being the guest designer for ATCAS.

6. Sue says:

Beautiful, Joanna. I love that delicate shade of pink and the delicate snowflake embossing. Thank you for joining us as Guest designer and sponsor for our first ATCAS. Sue x

7. Kylie says:

Just gorgeous, Joanna. Thanks so much for joining us as Guest Designer and sponsor for our very first challenge at ATCAS!