Here is Kendra with this weeks Whoo Hoo Wednesday featuring the Halloween Tags! Hugs, Joanna
Do you know what day it is?
But better yet, it’s…..
Whoo Hoo Wednesday!!
It’s time for another Whoo Hoo Wednesday tutorial with Inspired By Stamping’s wonderful stamps!!
Today, I decided I would share an easy tutorial with you on some fun little treat packages I created!
I just LOVE the new Halloween Tags set!! This set is so fun to use to create Halloween packages! With my little guy starting 4K this year, I was excited to use this set to create some treats for his classmates!!
1. Cut black cardstock 8 1/2″ x 3″ for base and score on the long side at 3/4″ and 2 3/4″.
2. Cut designer paper at 3 1/2″ x 2 3/4″ for the front panel. Cut a piece of designer paper in contrasting pattern for the bottom panel at 2 3/4″ x 1/2″.
3. Ink all the edges with black ink.
4. Place your package of M&M’s under the little flap. Use a stampler to add a staple in the center.
5. Then add your little piece of paper to cover the staple.
6. Add the front piece of paper.
7. Finalize by adding embellishements. On a few of them I added a belly band, which measures 7″ x 1″. Then I added the Halloween Tag.
Here are the six I created for his classmates!
I love how they turned out! So cute and fun for the little kids!
You can also add ribbon and gems if you like, I tried to keep them clean and simple, since they are going to little four year olds.
Some close-up pictures of the packages:
Isn’t this Halloween Tag set fun?!?! I sure think so!!
These would be great for birthday favors, wedding favors or any other holiday/party favors!
As I mentioned before, I have had so much fun creating cute little projects with this set!!
Make sure to check out the IBS store for all the wonderful products!
Have a wonderful day!