It’s a new challenge this week over at Inspired by Stamping Inspiration Challenge! We have a gorgeous Garden Theme challenge this week featuring greens, pinks and cream colors! I do hope you will stop by and join us! Here is my card today!

Lots of Inspired by Stamping goodies today. O I just can’t wait for next week! I used some Melissa Frances paper which matches beautiful with the Vintage Postcards.

My sentiment comes from All Year Wishes I. A pink daisy, 2 yellow flowers and tiny green leaves were in the corner of my card.

I also used some more sneak peek ribbon and crochet trim available next week! πŸ™‚

On a personal note:

This morning my daughter showed me this amazing bug that was on our deck outside. I have never seen a bug with so many colors. My Mom says it looks like a smiley face upside down! I thought you would enjoy seeing it too!

Have a great day! I look forward to seeing your beautiful creations this week over at IBSIC!
Have you joined the Inspired by Stamping Flickr Group? Join this week and you have a chance of winning a free stamp set. Plus, it’s release week next week….so you could get a newbie!!! πŸ™‚

This blog candy is opened until Monday!

Stamps: Vintage Postcards, All Year Wishes I

Paper: Melissa Frances

A Touch of Glam: Pink Daisies, Yellow Flowers, Tiny Green Leaves, Crochet Trim, Satin Ribbon, Pearls

28 thoughts on “IBSIC #21 Inspiration Photo

1. Joanna M. says:

Thanks Carole! It has been fun cutting and packaging all of it this last week. I am so excited to be offering it in the store. πŸ™‚ Hugs, Joanna

2. Carole says:

Gorgeous card Joanna, I love everything about it. I’m thrilled that you will be adding crochet trim and ribbon. There goes my budget! Hugs … Carole xox

3. Mom says:

I love your antique “post card” card! I’m still amazed with that bug. Keep posting those interesting insects and animals. xoxo

4. Ellen Parker says:

What a beautiful card! The lace you used is gorgeous! OMG I had to go back and re-read what you said about the bug. I thought it was something your kids made! I have never seen such an outlandish bug….
    hugs,
    Ellen

5. Sue Lelli says:

Joanna, your card is GORGEOUS! LOVE the Post Card sentiment with the MF paper! LOVE the lace and flowers! Especially LOVE the heart with the sentiment! FAB detail! And the bug – Wow! Doesn’t look real! THX for sharing the pic!

6. Martha H. says:

Another beautiful card! I love that little heart next to the pretty flowers.
    Oh my goodness, I thought that was a bug made of out of clay.. πŸ™‚

7. Patricia Willey says:

You’re going to sell ribbon & crochet trim? Yes! We need burlap & tulle too. Oh you’re the best! Love this inspiration photo it’s luscious! Your Post Card is just Darling!

Your card is lovely, Joanna! That bug is interesting: on first glance I thought maybe your children painted a bug!