(Alert! This post is very picture happy! LOL Plus, scroll down for some exciting news! )

Hello stamping friends! I hope you all had a beautiful relaxing weekend. We had some wonderful family time going to the beach, hanging out together and lots of relaxing. It’s the most beautiful time of the year here with temps in the 70’s and no humidity. I love this weather.

Here are a few photos of my weekend.

We spent the afternoon at the beach, lagoon and park. Airlie Beach is the hub of the Great Barrier Reef. Here you can see the Whitsunday Islands where there are 75 tropical islands.

Bathing beauties. πŸ™‚ I was so proud of my 7 year old reading a book. It does my heart good seeing them reading. πŸ™‚

Another photo of the marina and tropical islands.

Love this sunset with all its beautiful colors. I am always amazed and grateful for God’s glory and beauty that surrounds us.

And here is today’s card using the Heartfelt Greetings and Off White Flowers. Some new crochet trim that will be available with this month’s release. I am busy updating the website and getting everything ready for next week. I’m so excited to share with you what Inspired by Stamping Design Team has been up too. Can’t wait! πŸ™‚

I hope you have enjoyed today’s photos and card!

We also have some exciting news!

We are now on Flickr!

On the left sidebar, you will see all the Inspired by Stamping cards on our new Gallery or Click Here! Please join us!

If you join our group or enter a IBS card past or present, you will be put in a drawing for a free stamp set!

I will leave this blog candy up till next week Monday when Sneak Peeks start for our August Release!!!

Stamps: Heartfelt Greetings

Paper: Scrap paper in my stash

Awesome Tools: Spellbinder Labels

A Touch of Glam: Crochet Trim, Off White Flowers, Tiny Green Leaves, Green Seam Binding Ribbon, Pearl Brad, Rhinestones

25 thoughts on “Blog Candy and Lots of Photos :)

1. Anita says:

Sorry I wasn’t here for a while, mij dear father-in-law passed away and I just felt so sad I couldn’t do any cardmaking.
    I missed a lot of beautiful inspiration! Seems you and your family had a great Summer πŸ™‚
    Anita

2. Joanna M. says:

Thanks Kathi! I appreciate your comments and thanks for joining the group over on Flickr! I can’t wait to see your creations! Hugs, Joanna

3. Ellen Parker says:

I love your pictures Joanna. It looks like y’all had a fantastic time! Oh YAY! You are going to have lace trim!!!! I will be ordering that for sure. It is just gorgeous on your card with those yummy flowers.
    I just joined your group on flickr and uploaded some cards (several! I hope that is ok). Have a great day!
    hugs,
    Ellen

4. Debbie Dunham says:

Absolutely gorgeous pictures! Beautiful card! I have joined your group on Flickr and look forward to seeing all the beautiful cards!

5. Kathi Crouse says:

I posted but it didn’t show up so here we go again! LOL What awesome photos, such a beautiful place to live! My hubby and I hope to visit there someday! And what a beautiful card, love the crochet trim and that gorgeous flower! I joined your group over on Flickr and will be posting a card soon!

6. Kathi Crouse says:

Awesome photos! What a beautiful place to live, my hubby and I hope to visit there someday! And what an awesome card as well, love the crochet trim and what a beautiful flower! Just gorgeous! I joined your group on Flickr and will post a card soon!

7. Paulette says:

Looks like you’ve found your own little piece of Heaven! Soooo happy for you & your family.

8. Liz O says:

Beautifull card Joanna, as always! Beautiful pics too! TFS. I joined the flicker group already, hoping to add more cards soon πŸ˜‰
    Have a lovely day!
    Liz

9. Martha H. says:

Beautiful pictures, Joanna. Your card is so pretty, and your new crochet trim gives your card that special touch! I’ve just uploaded my cards on Flickr!
    Thank you so much for sharing your lovely pictures, and for the chance to win blog candy… πŸ™‚
    Hugs,