Happy Friday sweet friends! A huge Whoo Hoo and TGIF to you! We are heading up to the new house on Saturday to clean and get ready for the moving truck to arrive on Friday. Sunday we will be packing up the remaining things at our home. It finally feels like we are moving forward. It has been a turbulent ride with having 2 contracts fall through on our home and all the other stuff that happened. I am so ready to move! Yay!

Today, after getting a much needed haircut. I sat down in my FIL’s shed and made a card. Yes, literally outside in a man’s shed. LOL! I made a little spot for me and my crafty things amongst all the man tools! I will have to share a photo.

I even took the photo of today’s card outside this afternoon. I love outside lighting! Wow!

I used “The Sky’s the Limit” stamp set for my balloon and sentiment with some glam. This card was very simple and quick to make. I added some crochet trim to the bottom. a doily for the center, and a simple bow. To glam up my air balloon, I added some little rhinestones and popped it up using dimensionals.

I am not sure how many more crafty days I have left before moving next Friday but will keep you up to date with the move. I am so excited! Lots of photos to share.

Hugs to you all! I hope you have a beautiful weekend!

16 thoughts on “Sending You Sunshine :)

1. Liz Weber says:

Best of luck with the packing and moving Joanna, congrats on it all finally coming together.
    LOVE this card, that is the prettiest hot air balloon I’ve ever seen!

2. ~Tammy~ says:

This is amazing! I can not believe you can turnout such beauty under the conditions you have been facing and a shed….love it…I do hope you share pictures because I have to see it…for real…..my luck in that situation would consist of getting grease or dirt or something on my project. You rock!

3. Martha Herrera says:

Lovely card Joanna. A new chapter of your life will begin..so excited for you.
    Hugs,
    Martha H.

4. kathy t says:

Joanna, so happy that everything is going well for you. What paper did you use for this card? I would love to recreate this exact card for a co-worker -it is perfect.

5. Mom says:

It is so nice to see you creating beautiful cards during this hectic time! It won’t be long and you’ll have your own special place to live and create. xoxo

6. Kathi Crouse says:

This is gorgeous! I love how bright and cheery it is, it would definitely feel like you are holding sunshine in your hand! Love that great polka dot paper! Good luck with the move, I know how exciting and stressful it can be all at the same time!

7. Kendra says:

Beautiful card, so love the colors you used! Especially the bright polka dot paper! Hope the moving goes smoothly for you this week!