Hello sweet friends. I hope your Easter holiday was wonderful and the Easter bunny brought you some yummy chocolate. I had a very quiet 4 day weekend with the kids and hubby. We went fishing, took long walks on the beach, watched lots of movies and had some wonderful relaxing time with the family.

This week we have an upcoming blog hop with the amazing Inspired by Stamping Design Team starting Thursday. I am looking forward to showcasing some gorgeous products from the DT and myself. Stay tune, it will be heaps of fun.

There is still time to participate in this weeks IBSI challenge. Hop on over to check out our Color challenge this week.

As always, thank you for stopping by and visiting me! Have a beautiful day!

Butterfly Wings and lots of flowers helped create my vintage card. Scroll down to see all the flowers I used. I then added some lace, ribbon, brads and of course pearls for some shabbiness.

14 thoughts on “A little birthday wish

1. kathy t says:

Beautiful Card! and your Easter photo is so dear -your children are really growing and they look so happy -they have the best mama πŸ™‚

2. Liz Ortiz says:

Beautiful card as always Joanna and your children’s picture is adorable! Thank you for sharing with us.
    Have a lovely day!
    Liz

Lovely card, Joanna. I love the colors you chose and those little flowers. So pretty! Beautiful family, too: happy Easter!

4. Kristine Vencel says:

Joanna,your cards are always so lovely & sweet. I truly enjoy all your posts. I especially love your bows. They are much fuller than a regular bow. Would you ever consider showing us how you make your them? I’d love to know your secret!

5. Martha H. says:

I love your Easter photo…and I love your card! The flowers are simply gorgeous.
    Hugs,
    Martha H.

6. ~Tammy~ says:

First, I have to comment on the adorable Easter cuties! So sweet and what wonderful memories! Good looking crew you have! Sounds like you had the perfect Easter weekend.
    Your card is gorgeous as always! I love the details and the stitching! The colors are beautiful!
    I am looking forward to your upcoming hop!

7. Liz Weber says:

Happy Easter Joanna. I love the sweet easter pic, your kids are darling.
    Loving the gorgeous card, love what you did with the ribbon and love that gorgeous button and your work magic with flowers!