Hello everyone! Thank you for stopping by today. Please stop over at the new Inspired by Stamping Inspiration Challenge. There are still a few days until the challenge ends and there are prizes also.

Have a beautiful day.

Easter stamp set created these cut little Easter eggs and Easter Wishes sentiment. I used some scrap paper from my little basket for my background paper and stitched along each edge. I then added some butterflies, crochet trim, seam binding ribbon and a button to finish my cute little Easter card.

STAMPS: Easter

AWESOME TOOLS: SU! Beautiful Wings Embosslits

A TOUCH OF GLAM: Crochet Trim, Seam Binding Ribbon, Pearls, Button, DMC floss

12 thoughts on “Mojo Monday & TSTR

1. Liz says:

I totally undarstand the rollercoaster going on at your household, we expirience the same not long ago. I wish you the very best on the sale of your home πŸ™‚ Love your card, the colors are perfect together. TFS
    Have a great day!

Lovely card, Joanna. I love the colors you used and your bow and button. The little butterflies help say spring. Two moves ago, when the realtor came to give me suggestions about how to stage the house, I listened to everything she said except staging the craft room. I just had to have some place to create!

3. Kim Score says:

What a gorgeous card! Sorry to hear about the delay in closing on your house. I close on a new home in April and I hope all goes well in my move.

4. Kathi Crouse says:

Joanna, so sorry about the house, it is a stressful time anyway without having a glitch thrown in! I’m sure it will all work out just fine! In the meantime, keep creating those beautiful cards and designing more stamps! This Easter card is absolutely beautiful, I love the soft colors! I can’t wait to ink my set up and case this card!

5. ~Tammy~ says:

I have been in your shoes a little over a year ago. My husband is military. We lived in Hawaii for 9 years and had a buyer within days of putting it on the market which was a blessing with the economy. Due to process of using the Housing Assistance Program on our end it was going to be a long closing and the buyers were under agreement signing they would close in 4 months. They came in did their inspections, made plans for making this their home while we all waited. 7 days before closing we got the same call. Our stuff was packed half already on the Mainland and had been packed out a month prior to closing. Plane tickets to leave Oahu forever already finalized. House off the market!
    We had to move forward, and thank goodness we got another offer right away…lower price, but it was going to be behind us and we had to carry the mortgage a couple more months. Ugg, but it is done!
    So crafting is the BEST stress reliever EVAH!!!! In the end, it all falls in place, but not without a few grays! Positive thoughts your way!
    This is just gorgeous!!! Beautiful layout and use of those wonderful spring colors! πŸ™‚

6. Liz Weber says:

Oh no about the house sale Joanna, best of luck for later in the month, hope all goes better for you.
    Your easter card has to be the prettiest easter card ever, love those eggs, love the gorgeous colour scheme and that easter wishes stamp is perfect!
    Enjoy your school holidays, my kids cannot wait!