Hello sweet friends! How are you all? It’s Friday here and after a very busy week, I sat down this morning for some craft time. My craft space just relaxes and centers me. Oh, how I love it so!

There has been so much going on this last few weeks. First, we found a home to purchase! Yay! It is very exciting and we are so happy. The house is almost finished and so we will be able to put the final touches in it with a kitchen, laundry and bathrooms yet to be complete. It also has a very large area for Brad and I for work. As most of you know, we both work from home and space for us was probably THE most important part of finding a home. And we found it. It has room for Inspired by Stamping to grow and room for lots of projects, stamps, storage and ideas to flow! I can’t wait to decorate it and paint. I will be showing all sorts of photos as we go along over the next few weeks.

When is move in date??? March 29th. Yay!

You may be wondering what else is happening??? On Sunday, I will be starting some sneak peeks of 8 new stamp sets to release and some more flowers! The design team is busy working on some projects and I must say….they are gorgeous! and I know that you will love them too!

All Year Wishes I and Fancy Labels 18 stamp sets were stamped using chocolate brown and red ink. I have this cute little blue bucket filled with scrap paper and had a pick through today for my design paper. I also added some crochet trim at the end that I sewed onto my paper. Light green seam binding ribbon and a button was added for some contrasting color. Three little off white flowers, and pearls were added for some glam.

TO PURCHASE THIS CARD PLEASE CLICK HERE!

STAMPS: All Year Wishes I, Fancy Labels 18

PAPER: Scrap Paper

AWESOME TOOLS: Spellbinders Labels 18

A TOUCH OF GLAM: Deb’s Simple Treasures Seam Binding Ribbon, Off White Flowers, Mixed Flowers, Pearls, Button, Crochet Trim

8 thoughts on “Just popping in to say hi!

1. Kathy t says:

Joanna, Hasn’t this been quite a year for you already and it is only March! Just think of the blessings to come. 🙂
    I love this card too-just lovely !

2. Liz Weber says:

Congrats on the new house Joanna, sounds perfect for you guys.
    LOVE this card, I envy how neat and pretty you make your cards look, love the lace, flowers and pretty papers, thanks for the inspiration!
    I so adore these label 18 stamps, I’ve only created 1 card so far but LOVED using the stamps.

Your card is lovely and I’m glad to hear your wonderful news about finding a new home. Sending lots of blessings your way!

4. Martha H. says:

Another beautiful card! I’m so happy that you’ve found a new house, a new beginning. You sound very happy! Can’t wait to see your new goodies.
    Hugs,
    Martha H.

5. Lizzie says:

Beautiful, just beautiful! Can’t WAIT to see those new precious little flowers & I’m using the other flowers like crazy – they’re wonderful! Flexible, colorful – easy to work with & add that special touch. Am receiving compliments galore! MMMM Perhaps I should go on tour with them! (giggle giggle laugh laugh) Keep up the good work & by the way, it’s been a pleasure ordering & receiving your supplies.

6. Kim Score says:

gorgeous card! I’m so glad you found a new home. We are looking to upsize this year to a new home. I hope your move goes well and the closing goes off without a hitch. I got my new release stamps yesterday and am super excited to get creating!