Hello sweet friends! How are you all? It’s Friday here and after a very busy week, I sat down this morning for some craft time. My craft space just relaxes and centers me. Oh, how I love it so!

You may be wondering what else is happening??? On Sunday, I will be starting some sneak peeks of 8 new stamp sets to release and some more flowers! The design team is busy working on some projects and I must say….they are gorgeous! and I know that you will love them too!

All Year Wishes I and Fancy Labels 18 stamp sets were stamped using chocolate brown and red ink. I have this cute little blue bucket filled with scrap paper and had a pick through today for my design paper. I also added some crochet trim at the end that I sewed onto my paper. Light green seam binding ribbon and a button was added for some contrasting color. Three little off white flowers, and pearls were added for some glam.

8 thoughts on “Just popping in to say hi!

1. Kathy t says:

Joanna, Hasn’t this been quite a year for you already and it is only March! Just think of the blessings to come. πŸ™‚
    I love this card too-just lovely !

2. Liz Weber says:

Congrats on the new house Joanna, sounds perfect for you guys.
    LOVE this card, I envy how neat and pretty you make your cards look, love the lace, flowers and pretty papers, thanks for the inspiration!
    I so adore these label 18 stamps, I’ve only created 1 card so far but LOVED using the stamps.

Your card is lovely and I’m glad to hear your wonderful news about finding a new home. Sending lots of blessings your way!

4. Martha H. says:

Another beautiful card! I’m so happy that you’ve found a new house, a new beginning. You sound very happy! Can’t wait to see your new goodies.
    Hugs,
    Martha H.

5. Lizzie says:

Beautiful, just beautiful! Can’t WAIT to see those new precious little flowers & I’m using the other flowers like crazy – they’re wonderful! Flexible, colorful – easy to work with & add that special touch. Am receiving compliments galore! MMMM Perhaps I should go on tour with them! (giggle giggle laugh laugh) Keep up the good work & by the way, it’s been a pleasure ordering & receiving your supplies.

6. Kim Score says:

gorgeous card! I’m so glad you found a new home. We are looking to upsize this year to a new home. I hope your move goes well and the closing goes off without a hitch. I got my new release stamps yesterday and am super excited to get creating!