Here are all the stamps and flowers that are now available at the Inspired by Stamping store!

Please click here for more cards, projects and inspiration from me and the Design Team!

10 Aqua Daisies: $3.99

10 Pink Daisies: $3.99

10 White Daisies: $3.99

10 Dark Pink Flowers: $2.25

10 Navy Blue Flowers: $2.25

10 Shabby Pink Flowers: $2.25

Off White Flowers: $2.25

5 White Curly Flowers: $1.99

5 Pink Champaign Gardenias: $2.95

20 Medium Flowers: $1.99

20 Medium Puffy Flowers: $1.99

33 thoughts on “February Product Recap…

1. Liz says:

Amazing release! How wonderful and elegant all of the stamps, they look great, I would love to own the all! TFS inspiration and the chance to win, may you sell out πŸ˜‰ (wink!)
    Have a great weekend!
    Liz

2. Pat Myers says:

What a great week with great new releases. Now I have to count my pennies to figure out what I “need” to buy!

3. Rene from OZ xo says:

I love the stamps, it is so good that they match Spellbinders goodies. The flowers are great, beautiful colours.
    Rene from OZ xo

4. Martha H. says:

Wow! what beautiful stamp sets and flowers.
    I want it all!
    Thank you again for the blog candy.
    Hugs,
    Martha H.

5. Linda Warren says:

Wow! Now to choose what I want & “need”. You have done a wonderful job with all you do. What a selection, I will need to make a list whether I win or not. Thanks for the opportunity. Have a great week-end.
    Linda

6. Debbie Marcinkiewicz says:

This has been my favorite release from IBS to date … I’m in love with all the lovely, vintage-inspired tags, frames and sentiments! Thanks for such wonderful goodies to create my little treasures with!!

7. Kathi Crouse says:

This is such an awesome release! I want it all! Unfortunately the wallet won’t allow that but I can get some now and later, right? lol My favorite is the Aviary set, that is a must have for sure! And I definitely have to get some of those gorgeous flowers!

8. Paulette says:

OMygoodness…This morning’s Hello from you has brought a world of inspiration! One click and I even have 9 more “Joannas”, each with a beautiful take on your sweet style and products. Oh, Where do I go from here? LoL

9. Yvonne says:

Woooo the time has come to make a final discision on what to get. Flowers for sure. Thanks for all of the inspiration.

10. Barb in Ontario says:

Congrat’s Joanna on all your fabulous new stamp sets, and flowers! I am sure you will do very well! You are great inspiration!

11. Rene from OZ xo says:

Rene from OZ xo

12. Uta says:

The new stamps are all so beautiful. My favourites are “Sweet Aviary” and “Cupcake Wishes”. And the flowers are all so amazing. I love them.
    Hugs, Uta

13. Kerry says:

Wow!!! Absolutely fabulous!! The flowers are so cute and the labels and frames are so practical…..what a great idea.