Hello lovely friends! As we travel home today from 14 days of great fun, laughter and beautiful memories, I wanted to share with you a few photos of my family and my trip. This first one is the gorgeous view from the house my parents rented for 10 days. It was the best Christmas seeing my family. The first time in 2 years.

DSC_0089

We went to botanical gardens with beautiful and gorgeous waterfalls. These are my parents with my three little ones. πŸ™‚

And saw a beautiful peacock that spread his wings when his ladies walked by. It was amazing!

image

For Christmas, my brother took us out on the Ko’ Olina sail boat that he works on to go sailing and snorkeling. It was amazing!

DSCF0186

We saw amazing dolphins swimming up to our boat! And whales that swam in front of the home we rented!

DSCF0190

Here we are all ready to go snorkeling. My little Lizzi who is six was a pro at snorkeling! All those swimming lessons paid off. She did so well!

We went to Waikiki beach and saw amazing long board surfing.

We climbed Diamond Head with the amazing views at the top of the volcano.

Beautiful beaches!

image

But most of all we spent it with family! It was amazing! Thank you Mom and Dad for a wonderful and beautiful Christmas holiday!

12 thoughts on “Our trip to Hawaii

1. Bobbi Miller says:

What wonderful pictures and great memories you now have! Thanks for sharing! I’ve always wanted to visit Hawaii….maybe some day. The dolphins are the best and to see them and the whales so close must have been awesome! Looking forward to receiving my order (not here yet)… πŸ™ (sad face). the mail is SO slow… Happy New Year ! Hugs…

2. Cami says:

So happy you and your family enjoyed your Christmas holiday on our beautiful island of Oahu! The weather was perfect for you all, and now that you have returned home, the “vog” is covering our islands as the volcano on the Big Island is still active. Happy New Year!
    Cami

Hawaii looks beautiful! Glad you had a wonderful trip. My husband and I took a cruise last Jan. and walking on those beaches and swimming in the winter was amazing. I loved every minute of it, made even more special by being able to spend time away from everything with my husband. Your trip looks like one of those special experiences, too.

4. Barb in Ontario says:

Everyone looks so happy! Great holiday for you and even more wonderful to share it with family! Thanks for sharing! One day I will get to Hawaii…LOL!

5. Debbie says:

Wow what a beautiful trip you had. Looks like everything went well. I bet the kiddos had a blast. What wonderful memories you have.The pictures are beautiful.

6. Martha Herrera says:

You have alot of scrapbooking to do now!
    Truly beautiful pictures – thank you for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Martha H.

7. Debbie Marcinkiewicz says:

I’m absolutely thrilled that everything went so well and you had a wonderful and beautiful tropical vacation holiday! Gorgeous photos … what great scrapping memories you’ll be able to create with such magnificent material!

8. Kathy t says:

Ahh Joanna, That is truly the best gift your parents could have given your family. The memories that were captured during those 10 days will be some of the best of your life! I bet your parents were just thrilled to spend time with everyone together. What a beautiful couple . I bet your creative juices were just on overdrive with all the beauty surrounding you. πŸ™‚